Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

ajbidwell

Looks like Disney just adjusted the hours at AK and Epcot for 12/5. Both now have EMH at 7 AM and open to the general public at 8 AM. MK is pretty locked with Early Morning Magic and MVMCP that day, so I guess they are doing what they can to pull a few guests away from the madness.

ToTBellHop

Typical PR speak. You expect them to say “Once Rise is open, the land is done for many years”?
That's not the intention. They will add the new restaurant within 5 years. Meanwhile, in Pandora, they considered the job done in 2017. Of course, a couple years later, it's time to build something new at DAK (since it takes 3 years to build anything), so a third Pandora ride is an option. So is Dinoland. And a third option (and probably more that I haven't heard about). Not sure which route they'll go. Dinoland is probably in the greatest need but that's just my opinion.

britain

That's not the intention. They will add the new restaurant within 5 years. Meanwhile, in Pandora, they considered the job done in 2017. Of course, a couple years later, it's time to build something new at DAK (since it takes 3 years to build anything), so a third Pandora ride is an option. So is Dinoland. And a third option (and probably more that I haven't heard about). Not sure which route they'll go. Dinoland is probably in the greatest need but that's just my opinion.

Any Pandora expansion is predicated upon Avatar 2 proving that the IP is not a flash-in-the-pan.

SWGalaxysEdge

Organizational change at DL - SWGE related because it affects Trowbridge...

At the Disneyland Resort, Jeanette Lomboy is the Walt Disney Imagineering Site Portfolio Executive, and Scott Trowbridge is the Walt Disney Imagineering Park Creative Executive for both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. This is a new role for Trowbridge as he takes on a more overarching role over the resort theme parks from his position at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. He will continue to oversee the Star Wars projects at the theme parks. - credit: BlogMickey.com

RSoxNo1

All signs point to Dino-rama from a logic standpoint. Do away with the eyesore and the problematic attraction. It's had its useful life.

Bobby Iger

1574401433357.png

With an on board computer do you want to put your family in danger with a head on collision of two of these vehicles?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom