The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I read this, thinking they should take care of her today. I created a schedule for them:

Bring Breakfast in bed to Figgy
Bring magazines to Figgy to read in the morning
Make lunch, and bring to Figgy (relaxing downstairs now on sofa, watching TV)
Make dinner at end of day and bring to Figgy on sofa
Wash dishes and put away.
Thank you but
Slept on the couch not wanting to share germs
Breakfast cold care tea, I can get that on my own and some honey, garlic and lemon to wash it down with
Watch Disney+ on couch may not stay awake but will try or not
Lunch salad with garlic, lemon and evoo dressing (chopped last night)
Afternoon watch Disney+ or whales on couch again may or may not stay awake
Dinner Broccoli and tofu with garlic citrus sauce
Fall asleep on couch while watching Disney+

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Sometimes I buy my cards at Target -- $7.00 a box. Not bad. :D (We're not talking high quality, but they're o.k.)
I don't know if you said what type of job you are interviewing for. That would dictate what you chose to wear to this, casual or not. If you are going for a management or potential management position, than suit and tie. If it is as, for example, an office clerk that wouldn't have exposure to the public, then business casual will do.

I never experienced that because I never went until those tiny humans were at least 6 years old before I would go. That said, having done both, with children and an equal number of years without them, I have to say that it was all more fun and memorable when there as a family w/children, giving the ability to ride a "kids" ride with the children and not feel out of place. (not that it ever stopped me anyway)

This year I did something I have never done before. I went to the Dollar Tree store and bought all my cards (last years Hallmark's) for $1.00 each. I bought 9 special cards for family and a box of 20 assorted cards for another $1.00. So for $10.00 I purchased cards that last year cost me about $75.00. Not sorry! I'm leaning heavily on "It's the thought that counts".

It's definitely the thought that counts. I spend a lot on our cards because I like to send the photo cards. But I can tell you that never once have I ever received a card from a friend or family and thought men, this card is garbage because they didn't spend a ton on it. Not once.

93boomer

Premium Member
Is AK's night show worth watching? We skipped it last year because it didn't look that great.
Yes it’s beautiful!
It has music, water features, scenes from Disney films, lasers, the cool floats, boats, etc. It is really a fun show. We had FPs last trip but just walked straight in this time in standby. We actually had better seats too.
You need to do it at least once. 😉

Last edited:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Is AK's night show worth watching? We skipped it last year because it didn't look that great.
I'll let 93boomer respond, but I just wanted to add here that everything I've read so far in the forums, leads me to believe that it's a very good show with some amazing visuals. :)

We really didn't enjoy it, but I'm glad we tried it. The first half is really pretty and well done, and the second half just felt like a repeat. But definitely worth doing once!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom