New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

Timothy_Q

I'm curious if they'll move Woody and the land marquee further out the land so the restaurant is behind it?

Or if the entrance to the restaurant will be before the land marquee (like the tiki room at DL)

Lilofan

Jim Lewis was a former Disney president for DCL. He was fired several years ago in the Aulani drama. He is currently an exec for 4 Rivers. 4 Rivers is looking to expand their BBQ business to include Orlando theme parks.

DisneyDreamerxyz

I hope it's not underbuilt like Woody's Lunchbox, a table service restaurant should be spacious with plenty of.....tables.

I might be wrong but if they are using pre-fabricated concrete walls and not doing it on-site that is the cheaper way to build, right? and also faster?

it looks like they might make the entrance to be in-between Slinky Dog and the Woody statue? I'm interested to see it take form.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I hope it's not underbuilt like Woody's Lunchbox, a table service restaurant should be spacious with plenty of.....tables.

I might be wrong but if they are using pre-fabricated concrete walls and not doing it on-site that is the cheaper way to build, right? and also faster?

it looks like they might make the entrance to be in-between Slinky Dog and the Woody statue? I'm interested to see it take form.

WRT Concrete Slab Walls: No need to get fancy when the decorations are thematically and literally cardboard cut-outs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom