Trip Report THE ONE FOR FOOD AND WINE, September 2019 *COMPLETE*

I was just thinking, and counting. I believe this is trip report number
giphy.gif

I better make it good!!!

MickeyCB

The seats were all taken. On one side three men sat on the bench with their legs spread wide preventing anyone else from sitting(not sure if they were doing that consciously or not).
I am 5'1" on a good day, (and have been described as a cross between a Hobbit and Maleficent by my son), he's rude, and that's when I would have just (maybe) said excuse me, and made room for myself on that seat. Mostly to just stir up trouble. :mad:

“We know there may not be overhead compartment space above your seat. We don’t care. Find some space and take your seat.”
And are you freakin kidding me?! I just can't.

But, most important, loved loved reading along on your trip report. Thanks for sharing!

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
P7T3.gif

Awwww...I enjoyed your TR immensly, and I've had a blast with our magician "friends"!!

The gifs made it more fun, I think. Thank you for participating!!!
I love your parting gif!!!

Very nice gifts! :joyfull:

Your TR was so much fun, as always!
I didn't want it to end, but I'll be waiting for the next one, hopefully we'll read about your new adventures very soon! ;)

Thank you for sharing!, and:
View attachment 427253
Thanks for reading. Adventure is out there and I will find it and then report on it!
❤️The gif!

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
What a fun TR and trip!
Thank you for reading, BES!!!

Enjoyed your TR and thank you for sharing your photos, and all the fun! :cool:
Your welcome! And thank you!!!

I was so glad to meet you this weekend... and somehow I think you made this weekend TR longer than my 11 days TR... haha.. you are just that good!
Ha ha!
Finding the perfect Friends gif takes time my friend. But it was a labor of love ❤️
I enjoyed meeting you and hope we can meet up again sometime!!!

:confused: it is over but :) you have shared it. Maybe you need to start thinking of a DLP trip 😉
Once my youngest is out of high school I am going to do it all!!!
giphy.gif

Super enjoyable as always!! Your TR’s are so much fun!!
Thank you! I am currently engrossed in your TR!!

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I am 5'1" on a good day, (and have been described as a cross between a Hobbit and Maleficent by my son), he's rude, and that's when I would have just (maybe) said excuse me, and made room for myself on that seat. Mostly to just stir up trouble. :mad:

And are you freakin kidding me?! I just can't.

But, most important, loved loved reading along on your trip report. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much!!!
Airline travel use to be so civilized. Now, not so much.

giphy.gif

(OK, I was just looking for an excuse to post this. You got me. )

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
This was so fun! Thanks for sharing your vacation with us. :)
giphy.gif

Thank you for reading!!!

Another great trip report in the bags!
Thank you thank you!
giphy.gif

I loved following along on this girl's adventure! I don't know how to post gif pics on these forums but it would be a group hug if I did. ;) As always, thanks for sharing your fun with us!
Your welcome. Thanks for reading and participating (even gifless participation is awesome!)
How’s this?😉
giphy.gif

This was the best long, short TR I’ve ever read 😍

giphy.gif

Ha ha😂
Sorry, I couldn't resist😀

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom