The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I got the Roku Premiere. Pretty happy with it so far.

Not that I know anything about these Roku things, but I did just read yesterday that the higher-priced model may be beneficial for better signal. Iif you have TVs in various places, some may be in better locations to pick up signals (closer to the computer? not sure), but anyway, with the higher priced one, it's worth the cost for more signal range.

Songbird76

They don't rinse them? EWE... soap flavor is not my favorite!
Nope. At least, I've never seen anyone who does here. But I used to be on a Twilight Saga fan forum and one of the gals is from Minnesota and her husband used to work for an airline and he still has his benefits, so she can use the passes to fly standby for free. So she was coming over here to visit because there are several of us from the Netherlands. One of the gals' aunt owns a vacation home and everyone stayed there, and we were making dinner. One of the others and I were the only ones who didn't like the meal the rest were making...I don't remember what it was, so she and I decided to make something for the two of us. I know it was something with Chicken, but we cooked and we started smelling something weird, and we when we started eating, we realized the smell was lemon dishwashing liquid. We still laugh about our Lemon dishsoap chicken.

Rista1313

Nope. At least, I've never seen anyone who does here. But I used to be on a Twilight Saga fan forum and one of the gals is from Minnesota and her husband used to work for an airline and he still has his benefits, so she can use the passes to fly standby for free. So she was coming over here to visit because there are several of us from the Netherlands. One of the gals' aunt owns a vacation home and everyone stayed there, and we were making dinner. One of the others and I were the only ones who didn't like the meal the rest were making...I don't remember what it was, so she and I decided to make something for the two of us. I know it was something with Chicken, but we cooked and we started smelling something weird, and we when we started eating, we realized the smell was lemon dishwashing liquid. We still laugh about our Lemon dishsoap chicken.

This still blows my mind... so weird!

Songbird76

And I somehow end up on Amazon too much. I ordered black sweatpants for one of my kids today. I intended to buy from Target, but the reviews on theirs weren't good, so I went to Amazon. They had what I needed and for $`12.
My son won't wear anything but sweatpants, so I wait until they are on sale at this one particular store, because they have them for 4 Euros per pair. Then I buy 10 of them and he's good to go until he grows, and then I buy the next size up. I don't even bother looking anywhere else.

SteveBrickNJ

Get prepared to hear for the next year or so about how she is an adult now...it will be non-stop.
Is that what YOU were like? Is that why you say that?
Last night I said to my daughter: "When you wake up tomorrow, you will be an 18 year old...an adult. I can't believe it actually."
She responded:
"YOU can't believe it....no I can't believe it. I still feel like 13 or whatever". :):D

Figgy1

Premium Member
I used to spend a lot on cards. Hallmark used to have a site where you could upload your photos into a card template they had online. There were a gazilion choices. Then they would address and mail them from an address book you had online. It was so easy. Now I just get some random pictures taken throughout the year and use Walmart's photo processing. I pick them up about an hour later.
I get cards a day or so after Christmas and a few years ago I stocked up so I'm good for a few more years. This year I'm spending just what it cost in printer ink and paper to put in a couple of pics of the boys:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom