Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Kman101

I'm honestly surprised that they aren't retheming it to "Jack Jack Attack" or something of the sort. It's a terrible, greed-fueled idea, so it probably would make sense for it to be greenlit.

I feel like they want The Incredibles in Tomorrowland, for some reason, so ... I wouldn't be shocked if we got something with them in there. But as of now a "meet and greet is good enough" of course. Like most of us expected it would be but I remember being told how wrong we were and that it was 'negative'. Well, look at where we are. No closer that we know of to a solid replacement.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The Incredibles in Tomorrowland?
giphy.gif

That and DHS's Pixar Land-ish and Pixar Pier are the places they've been putting them.

The 50's Retro Super-science does sorta fit at least the design aesthetic of Tomorrowland. Not to mention the possibility of the I's taking over some or all of The Contemporary.

So, as much as some may not like it... it's happening.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
That and DHS's Pixar Land-ish and Pixar Pier are the places they've been putting them.

The 50's Retro Super-science does sorta fit at least the design aesthetic of Tomorrowland. Not to mention the possibility of the I's taking over some or all of The Contemporary.

So, as much as some may not like it... it's happening.

As much as I truly loath the idea it seems the typical, obvious choice. It doesn't fit in my Tomorowland but that's just it... It isn't. It's WDW's Tomorrowland. Just more square peg round hole IP integration, IMHO.

disneyC97

Since they seem incapable of anything else, what about an indoor flat ride like the Baymax version of Alien Saucers Spin from Tokyo? Not everyone goes to all parks, there are other flat ride types (Dumbo, triceratop spin) in different parks, and it’s fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom