Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

The_Jobu

No, I'm not a DVC member. It's a mail brochure with a discount code on up to 30% discount at some of the resorts. It says it's an offer for past Guests (we were there last year.)

Our discount was 25% I think, since we'll be at Art of Animation this time.

Congrats on the code then!

My sister went earlier this year and I went last year. No codes :arghh:

Dear Disney marketers pretending to be members of this forum: Send me some discounts and I'll be much nicer to you and book a trip. Kthxbye.

Disneyhead'71

If they are already sound mixing the show scene why won't it be ready for another 6 months or is the sound mixing done in a studio and then edited once in the real space?
All the mixing and editing are done in a studio. The only thing done in the attraction is adjusting the levels of the zones.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member

My magic Enhance button failed. That, or I need to find a low-level CSI computer tech.

any guesses?

Last edited:

The_Jobu

No, I'm not a DVC member. It's a mail brochure with a discount code on up to 30% discount at some of the resorts. It says it's an offer for past Guests (we were there last year.)

Our discount was 25% I think, since we'll be at Art of Animation this time.

Did you sign up for the Disney mailing list beforehand?

RaveOnEd

Did you sign up for the Disney mailing list beforehand?
Not that I remember. We have gotten these things for a while, since when we started going to WDW in 2006. What's funny is we got this for being a guest recently (2018), and we booked that trip outside of the Disney Parks site. We stayed at the Dolphin, and we did book things through the My Disney Experience site, so maybe that's how they saw us as a recent guest.

But we've always gotten things in the mail from them. This was the first time in a while that it worked to where we could use the discount.

begood524

Opening team is being selected this week for the attraction. Galaxys Edge cast were chosen 2 months out and that was for a whole land. Seems weird to be pulling so early when the ride really isn’t set to open until Spring.
So maybe the attraction is opening early?! (I can dream can't I!)

justintheharris

Honestly, I would be okay if they implemented a policy where ALL new attractions were stand by only for the first 6-12 months after opening...
I have a feeling it will because could you picture no fastpass for Rise of the Resistance or Millennium Falcon but them already having fastpasses available for Runaway Railway? How do you explain that to guests? "Star Wars is more popular?"

Markiewong

I’m sure that’s easy to do with parks that have been around for decades.
Tear down all the gift shops!

edit: on a serious note. You could use the queue spacesto create more rest places. The best thing about Volcano Bay is that you can grab a drink, take a bathroom break or sit down without losing your place in line. You always need to put the people somewher, queue or no queue.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom