Man Arrested for Allegedly Groping a Face Character in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizgirl

I just don't care for weak women. He grabbed her breast it's not the end of the world and not something to be so upset your crying and shaking, and why on earth would you be scared? I'm not saying I would not have been mad, I sure would have, but what is there to be scared of ? I guess my point is mad yes, but scared and crying and shaking? That is a bit much.
Most of these character actors are very young, teenage or just barely out of their teens. I can't believe you're actually criticizing her reaction. Not cool. That should have no place in this. Because it doesn't matter. It has no impact on the fact that it happened. It shouldn't matter how she handled it. How would you feel if it was your young adult daughter?

Lisalyn

I just don't care for weak women. He grabbed her breast it's not the end of the world and not something to be so upset your crying and shaking, and why on earth would you be scared? I'm not saying I would not have been mad, I sure would have, but what is there to be scared of ? I guess my point is mad yes, but scared and crying and shaking? That is a bit much.
Weak women? Ok at this point I don't even know how to respond so I'll let the thread peeps handle this one. Your comment unto itself is 100% of the problem LOL

Lilofan

No, it's not the problem, Women who just fall apart at the drop of a hat are the problem. Stand up for yourself, don;t cry and act weak. I do not need a man to take care of me (my husband is wonderful and does a great job of it, but I do not need him to). I was raised to be strong and take care of myself. That would have just made me mad, would I have slapped him and most likely kicked his rear and got fired , yes, would I have sit there crying and shaking no.
Heck yea👍, our country needs more thinking like this!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

🤬

The Mom

Premium Member
No, it's not the problem, Women who just fall apart at the drop of a hat are the problem. Stand up for yourself, don;t cry and act weak. I do not need a man to take care of me (my husband is wonderful and does a great job of it, but I do not need him to). I was raised to be strong and take care of myself. That would have just made me mad, would I have slapped him and most likely kicked his rear and got fired , yes, would I have sit there crying and shaking no.

As someone asked earlier, have you ever been attacked, or even groped? Not a practice attack in "ninja" class, but a real, totally unexpected attack by a stranger? The reality is much different than the hypothetical.

LAKid53

Premium Member
As someone asked earlier, have you ever been attacked, or even groped? Not a practice attack in "ninja" class, but a real, totally unexpected attack by a stranger? The reality is much different than the hypothetical.

source.gif

LAKid53

Premium Member

🙄

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No

Don't forget, this young lady was also wearing a fish tail. I don't how much "rear kicking" would be going on in that costume.

ninjaprincesst

Most of these character actors are very young, teenage or just barely out of their teens. I can't believe you're actually criticizing her reaction. Not cool. That should have no place in this. Because it doesn't matter. It has no impact on the fact that it happened. It shouldn't matter how she handled it. How would you feel if it was your young adult daughter?
My daughter would NOT have cried and shake she would have kicked his rear. Does thic chick cry every time someone brushes against her or some idiot grabs her rear? She is acting like he raped her.
Don't forget, this young lady was also wearing a fish tail. I don't how much "rear kicking" would be going on in that costume.
She could have slapped him into next week.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
My daughter would NOT have cried and shake she would have kicked his rear. Does thic chick cry every time someone brushes against her or some idiot grabs her rear? She is acting like he raped her.

She could have slapped him into next week.
And if she did she more than likely would have lost her job. Or does that factor not enter into your stereotypical scenario?

ninjaprincesst

Yes , I was raped at 17. And my ninja class is no joke I worked my rear off for 10 years to get my black belt, and my daughter and I were just assaulted by a theif at our home right before Halloween (we won but he still attacked us).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom