The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Ok, one complaint: Disney please add Nintendo Switch compatibility ASAP. :D
It's just a matter of time. Disney allowed Amazon hardware to support them in this past week and have gone on record saying they don't want to block any platform from supporting them, so at some point we'll get it on Switch and hopefully sometime soon, Xfinity.

lifeisgoodboy

I saw the Mandalorian and others. The mandalorian will be released on:
  • Episode 1: November 12
  • Episode 2: November 15
  • Episode 3: November 22
  • Episode 4: November 29
  • Episode 5: December 6
  • Episode 6: December 13
  • Episode 7: December 18
  • Episode 8: December 27

Last edited:

Phroobar

Star Wars miniland is going away in January at Legoland California. Does this have something to do with Disney?

Park manager Peter Ronchetti urges fans to come down before it's too late.
"Since opening in 2011 with additions made year after year, the Lego Star Wars Miniland model display has been popular for children and their parents. We are thrilled we were able to bring this generational experience to our guests and hope those who have yet to see it, or want to revisit with their friends, will come experience Lego Star Wars Miniland before it leaves us in January and before we prepare to build new memorable experiences for guests."
Last day for Star Wars miniland is January 6th.

legoland_sw-miniland-closing-high-ground-tn.jpg

Rich T

Hey, Spin and Marty is on Disney+!
Fun Fact: Marty’s Butler is played by J. Pat O’Malley, voice of Col. Hathi, The Walrus and the Carpenter, Tweedle Dee and Dum, Jasper, Cyril Proudbottom and many characters in Mary Poppins and Pirates of the Caribbean (the ride).

SuddenStorm

Despite great animated sequences, Song of the South is a weak, slow, boring movie. It is not worth the negative publicity of making it available at this time. I don’t agree with a lot of Iger’s decisions, but I don’t blame him for not wanting to touch SotS with a 10 foot pole.

I'd be an advocate for a new 2d animated series with Brer Fox, bear, and rabbit. Retell the stories in a way that's appropriate for modern audiences, and reinvigorate children's interest in those characters.

mickEblu

Original Poster
I'd be an advocate for a new 2d animated series with Brer Fox, bear, and rabbit. Retell the stories in a way that's appropriate for modern audiences, and reinvigorate children's interest in those characters.

I shudder at the thought of what their voices would sound like.

Miru

At this point, Tommorowland has plenty of space... EMPTY space, that it. In fact, it’s the most realistic kind of space you can find on earth; very empty.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Despite great animated sequences, Song of the South is a weak, slow, boring movie. It is not worth the negative publicity of making it available at this time. I don’t agree with a lot of Iger’s decisions, but I don’t blame him for not wanting to touch SotS with a 10 foot pole.
Boring? You do know it won academy awards right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom