News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Maybe they will now! Actually, because Bretton Woods is owned by the Mount Washington Hotel and it attracts a lot of non-skiing tourists, there may be some ECV-bound guests who might want to try a scenic excursion.

View attachment 423899

Just hoping nobody has a panic attack during a routine stoppage.

I just accepted an offer to be the Summer caretaker there! They sent me a congratulatory bottle of Red Rum to thank me for taking it!

Grimley1968

I just accepted an offer to be the Summer caretaker there! They sent me a congratulatory bottle of Red Rum to thank me for taking it!

Take it with you and let this guy serve it to you:

694b9af2d6f3a4534a957a04cd4b71f7.jpg

begood524

Found a pic. From “disneyscott98” on Instagram. I’m curious if the one on the Pop side looks different.

Attachments

• FB3B9E85-4FDA-46ED-AD6D-0BC027D0F86C.png
    FB3B9E85-4FDA-46ED-AD6D-0BC027D0F86C.png
    330 KB · Views: 275

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Report of a 45 minutes stoppage on 11/9....

tissandtully

Report of a 45 minutes stoppage on 11/9....

Why are people with medical conditions and known fears getting on this?

Phil12

Perhaps they enjoy a good game of health issues roulette? Also people that consume alcohol and/or use anti-anxiety drugs might not fear the risks while under the influence.

Last edited:

Disney Analyst

While I understand the comms not working, and or not be attended are an issue... I have to wonder how these people get by in life at all?

Do they think they are trapped in the gondola for life? Disney has forgotten them? Does having a spiel every 2 minutes somehow make you feel better during a stoppage? Do you really need to use the emergency comm or do you just need attention? Man. People are off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom