What do you use reuse your popcorn buckets for?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Do you save your Disney popcorn buckets and do you use them after your trip?
509E512D-9FB3-44DC-B423-1C10FB5D4671.jpeg

PorterRedkey

I use mine to fill up my Zero Water fridge tank.

We also like to use one for popcorn when we watch Disney movies. We should be using them a lot now that Disney+ is less than a week away from debuting.

wendysue

We keep it on the front porch filled with sidewalk salt, which unfortunately, we already have to use this year! :arghh:

JIMINYCR

Well... one is used for Popcorn of course. Some are on a shelf being displayed, while others are ideal for holding spare change that gets saved up for the next trip.

Does anyone use the mugs at home?

Most are kept as souvenir displays in my Disney room. I do occasionally use a favorite old grey Contemp resort one from one of our first trips for soda, but since they dont hold a lot I mostly use other type glasses that I dont have to refill as often.

michmickey

Funny enough I use them as large cups/water bottles for sports practices. Not super efficient but good for when you are out of large bottles.

JoMarch

A few of my favorites are in "the museum." (lol). My personal collection of Disney things I've collected throughout the years!

Phonedave

When my kids were very little, I used to keep them in the bathroom. I filled them with water to rinse their hair when giving them a bath.

Now I don't do anything with them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom