If you had to pick your 3 best TS meals in EPCOT WS...what would they be?

zeedan

Rose & Crown makes my list, maybe because I can get a Boddington's Ale or Guinness. Biergarten used to but it seems the quality declined most recent visit (2017). My favorite place to eat in Epcot has become Les Halles, although not TS.

Club Cooloholic

If we had a time machine, Akershus in its first 15 years would be my choice. My 12 year old self found this to be the best meal I had yet eaten in my life...

...still a decent restaurant now, but nowhere near as good as originally. I guess pickled and smoked fish and game meat wasn't something that sells well with middle America.
They don't have smoked fish anymore?

righttrack

I'll add a few of mine.

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - Laks - Grilled Salmon with ragout of white bean and bacon
Biergarten - Dinner and a show for the price of dinner alone
San Angel Inn - The atmosphere is still magical.

Webb

I'll get bashed for this, but one of my best meals was in China. Stay away from the familiar menu items and pick something you don't see in your local Chinese place. My foodie in-laws loved it.

I'm also a big fan of Teppan Edo but my local teppanyaki is just as good, if not better. What makes it unique is the cast.
Canton Pepper Beef never disappoints!

Seeshark

Another vote for Biergarten. We had a lot of fun there between the music and getting seated next to a friendly family. I'm a meat/potatoes/beer guy, so the food & drink was right up my alley. My daughter loves Teppan Edo. I think it's good too, but not really different than any other hibachi place I've ever been to. Maybe I was in an off-mood, but I wasn't crazy about Le Cellier (although the maple crème brulee...) San Angel Inn was a nice setting. Looking forward to trying Rose and Crown, Chefs de France and Marrakesh (or hopefully Space 220) in a few months.

Simba’s Mom

I'll get bashed for this, but one of my best meals was in China. Stay away from the familiar menu items and pick something you don't see in your local Chinese place. My foodie in-laws loved it.

At least I'm not the only one! Nine Dragons is definitely one of my top three. The other two are Biergarten and Rose and Crown (for lunch-I didn't like dinner there).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom