I hear the Rise of the Resistance opening ceremony is going to be pretty interesting.

LiterallyNobody

Original Poster
*VPN Mode Activated*

I saw a little of the plans today for the ride opening. Let's just say if you are going to it, you may want to wear a Tie. They want everyone on their best behavior, so they will not allow any Fighters in. And no matter now boring it is, they don't want any Boeing. You just need to sit there and listen to the bigwigs Drone on.

As for the Size Of the stage, I have no idea, but I am sure it will be A good show. You will be in awe until you get in your Car and have to go home.

*VPN Mode Disabled*

Mike730

*VPN Mode Activated*

I saw a little of the plans today for the ride opening. Let's just say if you are going to it, you may want to wear a Tie. They want everyone on their best behavior, so they will not allow any Fighters in. And no matter now boring it is, they don't want any Boeing. You just need to sit there and listen to the bigwigs Drone on.

As for the Size Of the stage, I have no idea, but I am sure it will be A good show. You will be in awe until you get in your Car and have to go home.

*VPN Mode Disabled*

well done 🤔

Did that secret insider kid crawl away yet or is he still gabbing about in that other thread?

ToTBellHop

Cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria.

Bill Murray opening the ride CONFIRMED.

Last edited:

doctornick

So it sounds like they plan to use drones in the opening ceremony which we will probably never see again.

This. I mean it will be cool if they have great opening ceremony - but why not continue to use that stuff on an ongoing basis for the pions who actually make you money? Seems like stuff like drones and a stunt show would actually address/quell the main complaints about the land.

As an example...

Do you remember the New Fantasy Land dragon?

Yeah, that thing exists somewhere. They spend money to build it. Why don't they just fly it every night at like 9 PM or something as part of the regular park entertainment for MK?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom