Universal Studios drying some Fountain of Nations tears

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Meh, dancing fountains are not that unusual these days. At least there's sufficient viewing area all around the lagoon without artificial constrictions.

Tom Morrow

Is this a regular thing that happens periodically throughout the day? Because it's a nice touch, I like it. Universal needs more touches like this that make the parks feel special.

JoeCamel

What they did with Hogsmede for October nights this year was really cool and another example of this kind of atmosphere entertainment. Hopefully more of that is on the way for both parks.
Yeah, I hope Mike Aiello has put the people in place that will keep up the expansion of entertainment opportunities. I have faith he has and we can look forward to more of the special touches.

SSH

they blew it out of the water - no pun intended - with the Mayhem HHN water show. I'm kinda over water shows as they all seem similar, but I thought that one was excellent and quite a surprise. So did a lot of other people on FB and other social channels who said similar things - normally water shows don't do much for them, but this one was truly special.

Tom Morrow

they blew it out of the water - no pun intended - with the Mayhem HHN water show. I'm kinda over water shows as they all seem similar, but I thought that one was excellent and quite a surprise. So did a lot of other people on FB and other social channels who said similar things - normally water shows don't do much for them, but this one was truly special.
Yeah, with the exception of a lack of pyro, this show was way better than the normal show. It had a flow and energy that the normal show is severely lacking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom