News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Bocabear

I will agree with France already having an attraction (and I am glad about the additional one), but UK NEVER had an attraction, and a live performance in the back garden is not really an attraction... It was originally supposed to have a ride...as was Germany and Japan... I am glad for what we are getting but hope they will not consider this finished...they need to finish adding rides or real attractions to each country... Italy, Morocco, Japan, Germany...it's time they all had a real attraction...and then any additional pavilions should be designed around an attraction...the park was designed for epic crowds...what is lacking is the attractions to bring the crowds in...

Movielover

There is always room to add more ,I think itlay ,Germany,Japan all need some kind of attraction.

Man those countries get the shaft again, all so that France and The U.K. can get all the glory. Italy, Germany, and Japan should just get together and form some kind of plan to get the attractions they want. Some kind "axis of power" or something. However upon looking at Germany's area they look a little packed, might need to take some breathing space from one of their neighboring pavilions... ;)

Franklin47disneyguy

I will agree with France already having an attraction (and I am glad about the additional one), but UK NEVER had an attraction, and a live performance in the back garden is not really an attraction... It was originally supposed to have a ride...as was Germany and Japan... I am glad for what we are getting but hope they will not consider this finished...they need to finish adding rides or real attractions to each country... Italy, Morocco, Japan, Germany...it's time they all had a real attraction...and then any additional pavilions should be designed around an attraction...the park was designed for epic crowds...what is lacking is the attractions to bring the crowds in...

Its kinda easy, Tangled to Germany, Aladin to Morocco and Pinocchio to Italy. Also Japan could at a Mount Fuji coaster. They could do fantasyland style dark rides, doesn't always have to be e-tickets in by opinion.

UNCgolf

Shows are attractions and the World Showcase has a lot. Japan has the drummers. Morocco has a stage with various types of shows. Italy has the juggler. If I wanted a park with only rides I would go to Universal. I like the attractions as they are in Epcot, and so do a lot of other people. There are plenty of crowds in Epcot, IMHO. YMMV

No one is saying they should replace those shows with rides; they should have both.

With Disney's current direction, though, it's more likely there will soon be neither. Slash that entertainment budget!

Timothy_Q

Shows are attractions and the World Showcase has a lot. Japan has the drummers. Morocco has a stage with various types of shows. Italy has the juggler. If I wanted a park with only rides I would go to Universal. I like the attractions as they are in Epcot, and so do a lot of other people. There are plenty of crowds in Epcot, IMHO. YMMV
So you're actively defending not building more rides?

The original imagineers left expansions pads behind (and between) every country for a reason.

Every country was supposed to have a ride AND shows / entertainment.

Wanting more rides doesn't mean we want less of what is already there

Franklin47disneyguy

I don’t pay a 100$ to see a drum show, rides are the most important parts of a themepark.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom