Trip Report **COMPLETED** Snack and Back: Our Halloween Trip

Hello everyone!
I am back again from the World and I took a few more photos than last time well knowing I would actually write a TR :hilarious:

Who?
Back to just my Mom (Mary) and I (Megan)
520487817.jpeg

Where?
Back at the Contemporary. We were originally staying at BLT (not on points) but when the pass holder discount came out it was cheaper to stay theme park view at the Contemporary. No lie. It was nuts.

When?
October 3-6, 2019

Why?
We planned this trip well before our other trips with the idea of it being our Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party trip :hilarious:

The Title?
If you followed me on Instagram you may know otherwise you will find out at the end :)

October 3, 2019
We got up at 3:30 am 🙃
We stayed at a hotel across the street from the airport so we saved ourselves some time aka more sleep :joyfull:
DSC_0338.JPG

DSC_0341.JPG

We took a shuttle over to the airport and made it just around the time the Southwest Counter opened.
We made it through check in and security in less than 10 minutes.
Then we grabbed some bagels for a quick breakfast.
Xpy+L+owTMKQ1qjnjyj2OA.jpg

After our breakfast we headed to our gate
IMG_6683.JPG

Z%EXFsDjTkC5RjPd8xUOfA.jpg

For once we boarded our plane on time and left on time :)
WrE7vzcNQGOycnXxjHUKSQ.jpg

Our flight went by very fast. I think it was 2 hours and 10 minutes and soon enough we were at MCO!
Fonorail time! We were standing so super awkward photos :hilarious:
DSC_0346.JPG

DSC_0347.JPG

New airport picture? :joyfull:
DSC_0348.JPG

Next up: more travel

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Day 3 continued
Not my best score but still best in the vehicle :p
IMG_7104.JPG

IMG_7105.JPG

After our ride we headed out and back to the Contemporary.
Back at the hotel we got ourselves packed a lot quicker than we expected. So...we debated about what to do and we both decided we wanted a snack. Well...why not walk to the MK and get a snack. Here is where my Mom invented the term snack and back *hence the title* since we planned on doing nothing other than getting a snack and walking back :hilarious:
I wanted popcorn and my Mom wanted an ice cream
IMG_7110.JPG

IMG_7111.JPG

IMG_7112.JPG

IMG_7113.JPG

IMG_7115.JPG

It was so fun to be able to just walk over there and get something :)
Then we walked back home.
IMG_7121.JPG

DSC_0620.JPG

DSC_0618.JPG

Next up: more balcony views

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Day 3 continued
Happily Ever After from our balcony :)
DSC_0627.JPG

DSC_0628.JPG

DSC_0632.JPG

DSC_0640.JPG

DSC_0646.JPG

DSC_0651.JPG

DSC_0654.JPG

And then off to bed we went.

Day 4 October 6, 2019
Nothing exciting to say other than we got on the DME and some lady yelled at us for quietly watching a Youtube video because she was trying to watch the cartoon. A cartoon we saw THREE times on the way with minimal words :hilarious:🙃
Sad DME face
IMG_3445.jpeg

But when your next trip is in 4 weeks
IMG_3762.jpeg

And that is it! Thanks for reading :)

Minnesota disney fan

Aww thank you!!! I know - I would be worried about them in the summer but I think for this season they should be good !

I know I feel terrible for everyone who was stuck!
I swear we do not intentionally coordinate :hilarious:

I really thought you did coordinate, LOL. My Mom and I sometimes buy the same tops unintentionally. And we sometimes are dressed alike (jeans, red top, etc) when I go to pick her up for a shopping/eating trip:)

lindawdw

I thoroughly enjoyed your TR and love how you and your mom travel so well together! :) Sorry that Trails End was a bit of a disappointment but most of your meals on this trip looked delicious! It's too bad that you didn't get to go on Slinky Dog Dash the last night but TSMM is always a good replacement and you'll be back at WDW before you know it! Love how you could enjoy HEA from your balcony which has convinced me that I need to use my DVC points for a BLT Theme Park view on a future trip! Look forward to reading about your next WDW adventure!

BrerWayne

Day 3 continued
Happily Ever After from our balcony :)
View attachment 419577
View attachment 419578
View attachment 419579
View attachment 419580
View attachment 419581
View attachment 419582
View attachment 419583
And then off to bed we went.

Day 4 October 6, 2019
Nothing exciting to say other than we got on the DME and some lady yelled at us for quietly watching a Youtube video because she was trying to watch the cartoon. A cartoon we saw THREE times on the way with minimal words :hilarious:🙃
Sad DME face
View attachment 419584
But when your next trip is in 4 weeks
View attachment 419585

And that is it! Thanks for reading :)
Awesome as usual. I am not sure if I missed it in one of your other trip reports. Have you ridden Smuggler's Run? I noticed that you did not do it on this trip.

susan lees

Day 3 continued
View attachment 419351
View attachment 419352
Everyone has to get off at the Caribbean and you have to chose where to go from there. You can go back to Hollywood Studios or to Epcot/Riviera
We decided to go to Epcot and we were alone on this ride
View attachment 419356
View attachment 419357
View attachment 419353
View attachment 419354
The views were so pretty! There was one spot where we were stuck for a few minutes and it did get pretty hot.
View attachment 419359
View attachment 419360
View attachment 419361
View attachment 419362
Overall we did enjoy our trip. I did get a slight headache and a little nauseous towards the end which is weird because I am not super prone to motion sickness. I think its just because they do swing a lot. I am nervous about riding them again after the incident. We both said we felt like the going to crash every time we pulled into the station so it did not completely surprise me to see it happen. However, I am sure they figured it all out since it is back open :)

Next up: Epcot
I've decided I'm not going to try skyline although rest of my family want to go on it. I feel a bit ill even thinking about it 😱😂😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom