Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

AndyS2992

3 hours in this park is more than enough now. :hungover:
Tell me about it, I'm going first week of November and this is what it will look like..

Only 9 open attractions, 1 show and 2 restaurants. Gonna suck but we'll make the best of it. Really looking forward to the expansion though so hopefully not too long of a wait.

Last edited:

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
The Land will be a partial version of the ones at DL and WDW not sure how much of the actual land is slated to be built but Rise is the attraction supposed to be at DLP with a large expansion pad for later.

Hiyumo

Paris isn’t getting the Avengers E-ticket like California is it?
It is possible. WDS is spending 500 million euros to make the Avengers Campus, which is really much since most of buildings are getting rethemed.

You can also see that there is a building that looks like the Avengers E-ticket where the stuntshow is right now.

RoyalFool

Whilst the (predictable) Twitter reaction has been anywhere between 'why' to 'it should have gone' it makes logical sense from an operations perspective as the park doesn't lose any capacity and has something new to market. The only good bit of the Studio Tram Tour is Catastrophe Canyon (unless you were a Reign of Fire or Dinotopia fan) so we aren't losing anything from the ride.

I'll miss the horizon's props more than those :(

Maybe at some point the stunt show will go and we will get the Avengers E-ticket. Who knows. I think they want to see the response to Avengers Campus Phase One. If it is a success everything is possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom