Disney plus Imagineering

blocker.shane

Original Poster
I’ll be watching it. I just hope there is some substance and it’s not an over produced fluff piece.
Agreed. I would like to get to know actual Imagineers and not have 6 episodes of marketing fluff. Heck, I was just excited when the guy was showing the inside of the Matterhorn, so that kind of access sounds fun. Its what I watch and think about when I am at the parks. As much fun as the rides and entertainment are, I love watching the cast members doing their thing.

SirWillow

It's just another form of advertising on a service you have to pay for.

I was about to respond with, "So was everything on the Travel Channel" when you responded with...

Those kind of shows are always fun to watch on the Travel Channel. It makes me laugh to see how dated it is.

LOL Funny how without realizing it how you covered that. What's really scary is how many of those old programs on the Travel Channel I recorded onto VHS tape over the years.

DanielBB8

Behind the Scenes of Disney Parks has already been shown on various cable networks. This could just be a repackaging of an already aired show. If it's an original show, then it's even better. Those shows seem to stop at Tower of Terror and Dinosaur attractions. Nothing new since then.

truecoat

Behind the Scenes of Disney Parks has already been shown on various cable networks. This could just be a repackaging of an already aired show. If it's an original show, then it's even better. Those shows seem to stop at Tower of Terror and Dinosaur attractions. Nothing new since then.

This one is obviously new. They walk through parts of ROTR and show the Beast from the BatB ride in Tokyo.

Epcot_Imagineer

After following along Joe Rohde's Instagram for around a year, they should just give that guy his own Disney+ show. Talk about art history and the types of works and artists different rides/attractions/pavilions pull from to create their look. He did a great couple posts on the type of art used for EE and how it was adapted and changed to fit the lore of the ride, yet still respect the culture it came from.

truecoat

After following along Joe Rohde's Instagram for around a year, they should just give that guy his own Disney+ show. Talk about art history and the types of works and artists different rides/attractions/pavilions pull from to create their look. He did a great couple posts on the type of art used for EE and how it was adapted and changed to fit the lore of the ride, yet still respect the culture it came from.

He's in the new show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom