Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FigmentFan82

Is there any particular enhancements or improvements for the 50th that haven't been on anyone's radar yet? Either big or small?

Disnerd2003

Original Poster
Oh plenty. I'm afraid I cant say anything on that yet. If someone were to guess it or ask a question I could answer it. @FigmentFan82. The rule is I cant initiate conversations about *some topics*

FigmentFan82

Oh plenty. I'm afraid I cant say anything on that yet. If someone were to guess it or ask a question I could answer it. @FigmentFan82. The rule is I cant initiate conversations about *some topics*
Gotcha. Hopefully we have some good guessers here.
So I'm a big fan of the Tiki Room. I'm also a big fan of the film Moana. Does a 50th enhancement like these 2 things as well?

brettf22

Premium Member
Still a little confused by this thread and the OP. Maybe this is why the thread went dark for a day. But, based on the OP’s posting history and own words, they’ve been a CM for 24 years, spending some time as a GMR tour guide, but recently “transferring” to MK to “work the Halloween parties.” Is this typical work for “leadership” and not “your commoners like CM's”? And they needed “clearance to join the forum” and “joined after years of wanting to” and “to start posting I had to get coorporate clearance,” yet they actually joined and started posting 10 months ago.

OP could be on the up and up. All of what the OP is saying could be happening. Just feels odd.

techgeek

Let's talk about expanded projection mapping for this new HEA replacement. Full mapping of the entire castle including the back? What about a rumor of projections on the entire length of Main Street itself?

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
OP could be on the up and up. All of what the OP is saying could be happening. Just feels odd.
It's interesting info. I never 'count my chickens...' anyway because nothing is guaranteed even when solid plans are in place (RoL, lol).
If I were in the position to share some surface details, I'd intentionally skew my personal info/contacts to avoid identification.

So far it's been fun to wonder and follow along, nothing seems too unrealisic for me to jump ship. *shares popcorn*

Rhinocerous

Premium Member
What about a rumor of projections on the entire length of Main Street itself?
I don't see how this could be done. At least not well. The castle projections work because it is elevated and separated from everything and everyone. There is a clear line-of-sight from the projectors to the surface being projected on. Main Street is wall to wall people. You could only project on the "upper levels" (which isn't a lot of vertical real estate, due to the forced perspective) and I question how good that would look.

Or I could be totally wrong about all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom