Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disnerd2003

Original Poster
I'm not on company time. I got out at 3. Texting while on my way and into the park on the way to dinner. The TDO thing is something we do in the office that was actually given to us by TDA funny enough @CircusPeanuts . We did it to be more uniform with them in correspondence.
Whoa so you were at work this whole time and typing on here? There is no way you are getting away with bashing the boss.
I'm not on company time. I got out at 3. Texting while on my way and into the park on the way to dinner.
That was posted by micechat back in June: https://www.micechat.com/229681-return-of-the-electrical-parade/

Edit: I'm assuming your Pete's dragon picture is also from June. I'm hoping your entire argument about the return of MSEP doesn't rest on these old photos
Not all based on this. A friend just sent me the photos. I know based on the meetings we've had this week.

Disnerd2003

Original Poster
Are they panicking because Epcot Forecer is so bad? If they want to sell Nostalgia, they shouldn’t have gotten rid of RoE. But, it’s too late now the earth globe is already destroyed.
Just as an aside, I think they should have put the earth globe in the center of the cut off section of the Disney Springs lake and run some abbreviated version of RoE.
They're not panicking on Epcot Forever because they only know it's a show that's lasting 7 months. Galaxy's Edge however....

Brer Oswald

Yes replacing HEA. Can't give too many details but count on it being a long show full of projections (some in places you wouldn't expect). D23 was lackluster. Parks and Resorts division has a ton of info they're withholding. You're gonna hear at Destination D and a special conference before the 50th.
If I may ask, are there more classic songs in the playlist?

homerdance

MSEP does nothing for us and our family except make us want to leave before it starts. Spectro would be a different story. But I am glad they are addressing some of the cuts and re-adding some of the take aways.

Disnerd2003

Original Poster
I'm going to change the name of this thread to 50th insider information because many bombs will be dropped when the time is right @FigmentFan82. I'm so glad that the thread was brought back to share new information with those of you who are grateful and interested in what's going on here in the parks. Also, I may have information on something that as only thought to be in our "Imagination"...

Disnerd2003

Original Poster
After today's meeting I can confidently say that MSEP is happening no matter how much you guys or I complain. However, it was briefly mentioned that the 2 floats will be movie tie ins. One is set to be an older property from the 50s-60s, and one based on something 1990-present. Fireworks show soundtrack ideas being tossed up.

TTA94

@Disnerd2003 Just for fun... it’s been a sore subject around here ever since it first ended it’s first run at DL lol, from what you have heard, have they ever considered moving Paint The Night to MK? They could convert it into something similar to Spectro, less Pixar, and swap out a few floats, put the orb floats and Mickey as the opening. Heck even change the soundtrack.

Moana76

In the Parks
No
If they did it would be the quality level of a 5 year old's mock up of a parade they've made with their action figures. Or just a single moving billboard that says "Bow to me inferior beings, a message from your lord and savior Bob Chapek".
Toy Story parade confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom