Haunted Mansion Improvements?

Yert3

Original Poster
I went on the mansion today and I noticed two improvements. One was the hanging skeleton, it was visible. Really visible. I can’t remember the last time I was able to see it clearly at all. I got some video, but it looks even better in real life

Second one I noticed is Constance. The projection to my eye looks like it was upgraded. It’s not a blurry mess anymore, but quite a high resolution projection. As much as I hate projection effects, it looks decent now.

Fable McCloud

Maybe they deep cleaned the scrim in the stretching room? As for Constance, she was out of alignment for a while and I know that made her look weird. Maybe they re-positioned her? Now everything lines up.

Clamman73

Holy....was just on it and there’s the thunder or whatever effect in the library area if I got that right. Don’t think I’ve ever heard that for some reason...especially that loud.

KBLovedDisney

Holy....was just on it and there’s the thunder or whatever effect in the library area if I got that right. Don’t think I’ve ever heard that for some reason...especially that loud.
You sure it wasn't an actual storm going on outside? Rode HM once during a bad thunderstorm and during the ball room scene, not only did we get the thunder sounds from the ambiance of the room, but you could hear it popping outside because it was so loud.

zengoth

Paid my respects on halloween and besides the annoying flashes in the portrait hallway, we noticed the birthday girl was missing from the ballroom scene. I guess every ghost deserves a vacation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom