News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

peter11435

And what language do they speak most of the time when people go up to ask something?

This is a common sense thing. It’s going to be changed to full English. No other ride on property has a mix of languages unless there’s individual choice like on Spaceship Earth or a small safety spiel. Gran Fiesta does a bit but only common phrases most people know anyway and of course Small World but that’s it. Don’t know why people are taking my comment this way but whatever.
O’canada has always had a mix of languages.

ToTBellHop

And what language do they speak most of the time when people go up to ask something?

This is a common sense thing. It’s going to be changed to full English. No other ride on property has a mix of languages unless there’s individual choice like on Spaceship Earth or a small safety spiel. Gran Fiesta does a bit but only common phrases most people know anyway and of course Small World but that’s it. Don’t know why people are taking my comment this way but whatever.
Exactly. They’ll say “bonjour” or “bon appetit” but that’s about it.

nickys

Premium Member
To be fair, for better or for worse, Disney has more egg on its face over this project.

With that said, back to Remy.

I’d be very surprised if it makes March. Memorial Day is the plan for this and MMRR.

That would be pretty poor from WDW if MMRR isn’t open until May. A lot of people have been getting advertising emails recently for rooms from March to May and have heavily promoted the opening of MMRR.

DKampy

I feel like MMRR is opening before Remy...I have seen the 2020 summer opening for Remy...where I just received an advertisement For MMRR promoting it as opening spring 2020

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom