Star Wars Rise of the Resistance Discussion

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Once again, it depends on testing. The CM's go first, as the state allows them to ride prior to state approval. If that goes well, Disney MIGHT offer them, but only after the peak Christmas/New Year crowds. So not a big window. Probably unannounced, if you are in the land, you might get to ride.

With the summer fiascos regarding reservations, seriously doubt they will set up AP registrations.
I was just repeating a rumor that others have said on here. just a rumor nothing confirmed.

smooch

What criticisms do you think are going to be frequent?

I wouldn't be surprised to hear these:
  • barren
  • sterile
  • unnecessarily projection heavy
  • very limited use of animatronics

The story / lack of OT characters but that's the land as a whole. I honestly have high hopes for this ride, while I might have preferred the story to not only contain sequel characters the sets I have seen as well as the ambition of the concept of the ride seem like the execution will at least be very impressive. I am excited to see what kind of criticisms do come out though especially if the ride is seen as a big success I wonder what the reception is going to be like.

DLR>WDW

Major unknown about ROTR.. Is it going to feature heavy pyro to simulate blaster fire as seen in the D23 ad or is it all going to be projection mapping.. Many questions yet to be answered.

53B5BD92-3EA0-4749-86C0-08458EA751D1.jpeg
EF02FC0D-A92F-4488-BB62-169F9B2A10E2.jpeg
A77995CE-4085-4F48-A584-C4E52658EED8.jpeg

Epcot_Imagineer

It could be those spark generators that Universal's Backdraft used.
There will be no pyro effect at all. maybe with projection mapping but never with a pyro that close to riders. nope.
There is the possibility of cold sparks... . Works using pellets of various materials that light up when combined but don't actually produce any sort of heat. I'm not saying definitively if there are sparks or not -- just that it is very possible. This tech was talked about on the WDW side and has been used in indoor rides before.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

There is the possibility of cold sparks... . Works using pellets of various materials that light up when combined but don't actually produce any sort of heat. I'm not saying definitively if there are sparks or not -- just that it is very possible. This tech was talked about on the WDW side and has been used in indoor rides before.
you will never see that near any guests. too great of a insurance risk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom