Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

Stripes

Both, about 4 stories physical drop.
Is this confirmed? I noticed that the rather deep "pit" is located directly under the drop elevator, and had a feeling that the drop was bigger than some were claiming.

Stripes

This has been asked tons of times. And th answer is always no.

Perhaps thy are hydraulic elevators.
I find it extremely hard to believe that the ride vehicle won't drop at least partially into the pit. Perhaps about halfway. The pit is far too deep to be just for elevator equipment. It nearly looks as deep as the building is tall.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
i dont know if you have posted it yet but do you have a diagram of the overall ride from start to finish. like the path of the vehicles. or is this what this is supposed to be because i dont know what all the room labels are or what is supposed to be in those scenes or where the ride vheicle portion starts from this above diagram.
Has a vehicle path plan for both floors been posted yet?

rsm

I find it extremely hard to believe that the ride vehicle won't drop at least partially into the pit. Perhaps about halfway. The pit is far too deep to be just for elevator equipment. It nearly looks as deep as the building is tall.

Is it possible that there is a basement level not part of the ride where the vehicles can go for storage maintenance?

britain

Here's floor #2 - all of mine are to scale.
Grey half circles are screens.
Orange squares, I think, are "encounters"
Yellow square is the final Kylo Ren encounter with falling ceiling.
Grey rectangles are doors that open/close

View attachment 417147

I'm kinda getting a 'Mystic Manor's Monkey King Finale' vibe from that Kylo-falling-ceiling room if there's a big curved screen behind it. :)

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
These have both made their way out online, though they're not to scale:

rise-of-the-resistance-ride-layout-first-floor-600x600.jpg

rise-of-the-resistance-ride-layout-second-floor-598x600.jpg
Here's floor #2 - all of mine are to scale.
Grey half circles are screens.
Orange squares, I think, are "encounters"
Yellow square is the final Kylo Ren encounter with falling ceiling.
Grey rectangles are doors that open/close

View attachment 417147
Their #2 is wrong - you exit to the right
Their #10 is wrong - the vehicles exit to the left and back up the hall to reload.

Thank you. None are totally correct but they give a good general idea how things will work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom