Spaceship in Spaceship Earth

Dragonman

What are those glasses?

Reflective lighted triangles, it’s hard to find a good video featuring them however since most focus on the screen instead.

Last edited:

KikoKea

Reflective lighted triangles, it’s hard to find a good video featuring them however since most focus on the screen instead.View attachment 415180
Our last ride on SE, because it was the last one on SE as we know it, my husband covered the screen and we tried to see as much of the descent as we could and spotted those triangles. It's a shame the descent is all dusty black now. I'm concerned about how SE will end up after the renovation, but I am hoping they will do the descent properly.

DreamfinderGuy

A lot of the 94 descent is still there, but a lot isn’t too. The fiber optic city, objectively the best part of the whole decent, is notably gone and replaced by rotating mechanisms which create a moving star field effect (Which nobody pays attention to in the first place because they’re looking at the screens 🙄)

aladdin2007

A lot of the 94 descent is still there, but a lot isn’t too. The fiber optic city, objectively the best part of the whole decent, is notably gone and replaced by rotating mechanisms which create a moving star field effect (Which nobody pays attention to in the first place because they’re looking at the screens 🙄)

they dont even work, never have really, and are just dust props. I cant wait till they rip all that junk out of there, and from above too. If they do, who knows.

Disnerd2003

they dont even work, never have really, and are just dust props. I cant wait till they rip all that junk out of there, and from above too. If they do, who knows.
Or we could hope it's restored to the Jeremy Irons descent. If some of it is still installed I'm willing to bet a lot of the stuff they removed is laying in a warehouse somewhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom