EPCOT DRINKING

Charjen

Original Poster
When walking to different Countries in Epcot, can you purchase and try their alcoholic beverages without having to sit down at a restaurant? If you can, can you walk to the next Country while drinking your alcoholic beverage?

graphite1326

When walking to different Countries in Epcot, can you purchase and try their alcoholic beverages without having to sit down at a restaurant? If you can, can you walk to the next Country while drinking your alcoholic beverage?
Oh yeah. I tried to make it around the world drinking beer only. Started at Canada and did pretty well until I had a stein of beer in Germany for lunch. I was done. I told my DW to go shop (what she likes to do anyway) and leave me sitting in my misery.

By the way; French beer is a little stronger than I expected.

Zé_Carioca

Not only that, but you can walk around anywhere inside the park with it, not only stay on world showcase. Obviously not rides since you can't have food and drinks on those, but walk around? sure. You also can't leave the park with it.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
The only park that you cannot walk around with alcohol is Magic Kingdom.

At EPCOT yes there are plenty of QS/kiosks where you can purchase alcoholic beverages and walk to the next country.
Ever hear of EPCOT's International Food & Wine Festival? Its happening now and the perfect time to try alcohol from different countries and walk around with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom