TICKETS

Charjen

Original Poster
If I purchase tickets from another website other than Disney, will we still be able to link them and get magic bands? I found some on ParkSavers for $300 cheaper than purchasing from Disney.

JaxFLBear

If I purchase tickets from another website other than Disney, will we still be able to link them and get magic bands? I found some on ParkSavers for $300 cheaper than purchasing from Disney.
Link them, yes. You are not entitled to free MagicBands just for purchasing daily theme park tickets.

To get free MagicBands, you either need to have a reservation at a Disney owned & operated resort or purchase Annual Passes.

Charjen

Original Poster
Link them, yes. You are not entitled to free MagicBands just for purchasing daily theme park tickets.

To get free MagicBands, you either need to have a reservation at a Disney owned & operated resort or purchase Annual Passes.

Yes, we will be staying at a resort onsite. I just wasn't sure how the "Linking" process worked.

Phonedave

For what it is worth, I have had issues when linking outside tickets using the MDE app. The MDE website works just fine, but I cannot link certain tickets via the App.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom