Grand Floridian to Magic Kingdom Walkway

trainplane3

Bridge construction is coming along slowly. They've sunk the giant tube since the last update as well:
https://blogmickey.com/2019/08/late...loridian-walkway-and-bridge-to-magic-kingdom/
grand-floridian-magic-kingdom-walkway-bridge-construction-08262019-5-1024x682.jpg

Last edited:

Monorail_Orange

Bridge construction is coming along slowly. They've sunk the giant tube since the last update as well:
https://blogmickey.com/2019/08/late...loridian-walkway-and-bridge-to-magic-kingdom/
We had no intent to embarrass you into editing that by acting like bunch of high schoolers. My apologies. (no sarcasm, I am truly sorry we made you feel the need to change that word. I can only speak for myself, but I think we were all just enjoying a bit of sophomoric humor after the disappointing D23.) Honestly, while the jury is out on Epcot's evolution, I think we, as a whole, are more excited for this footbridge than any of the announcements we got.

trainplane3

We had no intent to embarrass you into editing that by acting like bunch of high schoolers. My apologies. (no sarcasm, I am truly sorry we made you feel the need to change that word. I can only speak for myself, but I think we were all just enjoying a bit of sophomoric humor after the disappointing D23.) Honestly, while the jury is out on Epcot's evolution, I think we, as a whole, are more excited for this footbridge than any of the announcements we got.
Ah it's all good. I only edit in the event something gets unintendedly picked up. The forum is "family friendly" and while I try to slip jokes in here and there, that surprisingly wasn't the point this time.

And good luck embarrassing me 🤣 My friends try it often and it ends with the situation flipped around and them saying "Please, stop".

The jokes won't ever stop with me. Gotta have fun somehow.

ToTBellHop

This bridge is more likely to convince me to book a stay that the Moana drinking fountain, that’s for sure.

Beacon Joe

An interesting article on my favorite WDW project:

Disney finally decides to finish a sidewalk it announced in 1994

I didn't even remember the 1994 ‘Walk Around the World’ bricks project.

ETA: Also from the article: "Rumors of the Grand Floridian Convention Center being replaced by new ultra-luxury suites. . ." Say what? Anybody know about this rumor?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom