News Epcot Forever to debut as interim show before full Reflections of Earth replacement

TrainsOfDisney

I’m Pretty sure it was written for figment to host the show and they couldn’t afford David G, so they had a random kid do it. Seriously, the only thing that makes sense.

I was there live. It has some nice moments. The kites are really cool. I like it better than happily ever after, it hits the emotions right in some places, but not others.

BUT THE KID HAS GOT TO GO! :p

WDWBryan

I just watched again, loved the nostalgic music. They did great until....Disney can take Aladdin and flush that crap down the nearest toilet. That was truly crap.

And again I love Aladdin IP.
Same. I liked everything except for the whole new world. That was just garbage and a tease of the new garbage Disney music show that’s the replacement for illuminations.

Brer Oswald

Add “Whole New World” to list of Disney songs I now dislike:

• How Far I’ll Go
  • Building Snowman
  • Go the Distance
  • Won’t say I’m in love
  • You’ll be in my heart
  • Part of your World
  • Out There
  • Reflections
  • The Pocahontas Soundtrack
  • Oh Oh oh Zootopia Song
  • Whole New World

Yeah, that’s gonna get me some hate.

I'm mostly just a lurker here, but my wife made this and I thought it was the funniest thing!! XD Thought I'd share.

We watched the livestream together, and I'd definitely say the first 90% of it is quite well done! But Aladdin was quite jarring.

Attachments

• epcot_forever.jpeg
    epcot_forever.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 199

Poly1974

Add “Whole New World” to list of Disney songs I now dislike:

• How Far I’ll Go
  • Building Snowman
  • Go the Distance
  • Won’t say I’m in love
  • You’ll be in my heart
  • Part of your World
  • Out There
  • Reflections
  • The Pocahontas Soundtrack
  • Oh Oh oh Zootopia Song
  • Whole New World
Yeah, that’s gonna get me some hate.

I like your list. You forgot Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand.

Jeremy Geertsema

A Whole New World, was fine for me - liked the symbolism of it.

IMO, the show holds no emotional value to it, unless you're over the age of 30 and are familiar with the songs.

I liked the kites, thought they were innovative (also, Tapestry of Nations part was beautiful). I'm just over the constant use of nostalgia.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom