Spaceship in Spaceship Earth

Dragonman

Another thing I’d like to mention is this video that was posted last year in the thread although not much was discussed about it:
Around 1:00:37 they go above the old space station area and briefly mention it being so.

Apparently you can see window girl from up there although it’s not shown in the video. I guess it would be possible this is how it’s known she’s still in there without skin or clothes. The above station section is very brief but the guy filming the video points in this area and says “you can see her down there” even though it’s not the right area of the station.

Last edited:

Expo_Seeker40

Hey! You can’t see her in the video. The screenshot shows the vehicles going off to the right. The window is directly above that, out of view from the person taking the video.

The window was also painted over with paint and there is no way of seeing inside...

But that brings to me to question: how does one access the window @marni1971

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Hey! You can’t see her in the video. The screenshot shows the vehicles going off to the right. The window is directly above that, out of view from the person taking the video.

The window was also painted over with paint and there is no way of seeing inside...

But that brings to me to question: how does one access the window @marni1971
There used to be a hatch and ladder down into her compartment.

Dragonman

There used to be a hatch and ladder down into her compartment.

So they sealed it off? If so how is it known she’s still in there or what she looks like currently ?

Btw do you know what happened to the lady on the right side of the track in the Network Ops scene or any additional images/info of her?

Last edited:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Maybe they could make it an up-charge for the new tour and desert party.
And then add another upcharge for the "King of Epcot" experience, where guests will be put in a harness and allowed to stand on top of SSE, yelling "I'm King of the World!"

That'd be at least $250 per person, theme park and tour admission required. Must be 18 and have no disqualifying physical conditions, sign a total liability waiver and promise to enroll their first-born male child in the College Program.

VicariousCorpse

I see your “Spaceship in Spaceship Earth” and raise you THIS...

I spent more time than I care to admit finding these. Here is a video of this part in the descent. I am pretty sure this is a remnant of the 94-07 version seen here. Finally heres a transcript of that part found here:

Dr. Nap receives her diploma while her grandparents are watching her via video phone from their home.

Professor: Juanita Nap, Doctor of Clinical Psychology and class valedictorian! (clapping) Congratulations Dr. Nap.

Dr. Juanita Nap: Thank you, Professor, and thank you all my fellow classmates. This means so much to me! And especially to grandma and grandpa who couldn't be here! I did it! I did it! Thank you. (loop)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom