News Epcot Forever to debut as interim show before full Reflections of Earth replacement

jrhwdw

So, EF is coming from the WSL Islands??? Will anything be moved from backstage daily? Or does that end Sep 30th till HMUS?

DicksonGR

Just caught the end of full testing from pop century tonight. I wonder if they will test at midnight within the next few days? Need to catch more before I go home on Saturday!

EDIT - Should have mentioned in my excitement... they look amazing. They seem bigger than the current ROE pyro, more like the HEA stuff. May be talking nonsense though! I’m sure I could hear the American Adventure theme on the wind at one point. Again... could be wrong! Can’t wait to see it up close!

Last edited:

THEMEPARKPIONEER

It’s a shame that this guy is no longer producing the soundtrack for the perminant show any more. This is the best nighttime show soundtrack I’ve heard from a new show in years. As per the rehearsals they once again keep the buildings lit for the post show.

kevlightyear

The sad irony is that EF celebrates songs that Disney isn't interested in making anymore. Epcot attractions used to be a medium for creativity and artistry. New attractions will be mirrors of someone else's creativity. New attractions with original theme songs are basically non-existent these days, so a show like EF won't be possible in another 20 years.

trainplane3

VIDEO - Recording the soundtrack for Epcot Forever at the Abbey Road Studios
That's making me feel tingly in many good ways. There better be a soundtrack for sale. It'd be nice if the show audio was sold but they also did full "new" versions of the songs used in the show.

aladdin2007

That's making me feel tingly in many good ways. There better be a soundtrack for sale. It'd be nice if the show audio was sold but they also did full "new" versions of the songs used in the show.

Agree, can't wait to see this I think its going to be very moving. Also very sad, like a member above said the park doesn't have these things anymore, no more songs/music or central theme, its all from the past so its really disheartening that it's basically epcot's grand finale, and swan song. After this it will be all the new stuff without cohesion, a hodgpodge disneysprings 2.0 type park. I hope they get so much positive reaction from this that it sticks around longer or something, before the in-your-face-chapek-obsessed-only-answer is IP and bars take over. This ought to be telling to Disney, but no. will see.

PSM

This show feels like it is going to stick around for a lot longer than they are saying. It seems like a great deal of effort going into a show that is temporary.
I really hope so. I’m a huge Epcot fan since the 80s and was super excited when I saw these new promo videos and heard the music. But we won’t make it to Epcot when we’re there for just a day and a half in November and now it’s looking like we won’t be able to make it to WDW at all in 2020, so it will likely be 2021 before I would be able to see it. I’ll be pretty devastated if I completely miss this show before they replace it.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Very large crane being assembled today.
image.jpg

TTA94

It was said Tapestry of Nations is in the soundtrack... I wonder how much of it? Would be awesome if it has a larger segment in the show using the kites.

LiamMac88

I am SO excited to hear the Celebrate The Future Hand In Hand theme - and it sounds incredible. I may have had a mini freakout when I heard that in the video.

Cannot WAIT to see this in November!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom