The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

I found out the Costco in my area has Christmas stuff up with it being on the news, but the local Menards does not yet. Costco have a Disney Animated Tree with music right now. As far as Costco goes, it is not a shock that have a Disney Animated Tree because Costco does give out discounts for the Swan and Dolphin to Costco members.

I think it is too early, but I'm guessing they are going by what the customers want.

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

It was sooooo crazy!!! It’s a “dive coaster”. 8 people across 3 rows. When you get to the first hill it tips and leaves you suspended. All body weight is against the restraints and you’re staring straight down, then it releases, goes upside down a few times, and does the hang thing again on another hill. I was repeating ‘ohmygodohmygodphmyyyyyyygodddddddd” on the first hang.. T yelled “Mom, calm down. It’s “oh my gosh” not “oh my god” stop saying that!” 😂😂
Sounds like fun!

donaldtoo

Do they also pay 15k a year in taxes on said lot and house in Austin?

Good grief...!!! :greedy:
Dear Lord, no. Thus, the rub...
For 600K in Travis County (Austin proper) it would be about $2,200/yr.
In Williamson County (far northwest Austin where we live) the rate’s a bit higher, so it would be about $2,750/yr.
I sure hope they’re gettin’ their money’s worth for all that.
WOOF...!!! :cyclops:;):)

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
No and I am not passing out candy either.

I do know a good place in Wisconsin for trick or treating early. On October 11th, Bay Beach Amusement Park located in Green Bay is going to have an event called Boo Beach on October 11th and October 12th with it being the final days open for the year due to how cold it can be in some parts of Wisconsin. What I know Treats are going to be handled out located by the rides on October 12th and will be having a movie also with people encouraged to wear costumes. October 11th is their throwback day with ride tickets only cost 10 cents. a ticket.

I am not forward to Halloween and I am not passing out Candy for a reason. Keep in mind I do not live in Green Bay.

I hope the neighborhood is not doing what they did last year. The neighborhood had back to back days of Trick or treating last year with one of them being at night. This is a neighborhood that traditionally gets anywhere from 700 to a 1,000 days for 1 day of trick or treating. My problems is stuff like Dog owners dressing up their dogs for Trick or Treating and wanting the dogs to have chocolate candy:facepalm:, Parents and kids trying to damage Inflatable Mickey Mouse pumpkin, Kids demanding what treats they want, people trying to take pictures inside where I live during trick or treating, little kids trying to sneak into home where I live during trick or treating, and illegal parking by parking middle of the road with street blocked.

I loved trick or treating as a kid, but it was a different era compare to now. People did not trying to damage Halloween decorations during Trick or treating hours in my time as a kid. Kids did not dare demand what candy they should be given either with my parents encouraging my younger brother and I to thank you after getting the treat. There was no illegal parking during Trick or treating either.

I am mentioning illegal parking because that is what happen last year with parents or the adult that dove the vehicle with them being parked middle of the street despite parking spaces were still open with the adults getting out of the vehicles with the kids they drove. That illegal parking caused Amazon problems also for delivering packages.
I used to live about a half hour from Bay Beach. Its a lot warmer where I am now!

MySmallWorldof4

It was sooooo crazy!!! It’s a “dive coaster”. 8 people across 3 rows. When you get to the first hill it tips and leaves you suspended. All body weight is against the restraints and you’re staring straight down, then it releases, goes upside down a few times, and does the hang thing again on another hill. I was repeating ‘ohmygodohmygodphmyyyyyyygodddddddd” on the first hang.. T yelled “Mom, calm down. It’s “oh my gosh” not “oh my god” stop saying that!” 😂😂
Had me laughing!!! That is what you get for sending T to Catholic school. :hilarious:

MySmallWorldof4

Any Tennis fans here :), I am a big fan. My favourite player is Andy Murray but I do also like Federer and Nadal :).
I loved watching tennis back in the mid-late 80’s when I was a teen. I loved Stefan Edberg. I enjoyed watching McEnroe, Agassi, and Lendl play. My dh and I watched the open. I was disappointed Federer didn’t make the finals. The outcome of the women’s final was amazing. Great match.
Welcome to the thread!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom