4th of July crowd question

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
I noticed that the 4th of July falls on a Saturday next year. I know that this holiday is typically one of the busiest ones for the parks, but here’s what I’m wondering. Do you think the week leading up to Saturday, July 4th will be busier than the week immediately following it? Or do you think it will be essentially the same? I guess what I’m trying to ask here is, do you think the 4th of July crowd will come in early and stay through the 4th, or come in for the 4th and then stay after it?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Chef Mickey

Crowds will build leading up to July 4th and taper down (not immediately) afterward. If I had to go during that time, I’d stay longer after versus before. It will be crowded either time, but perhaps less so after.

Summer is crowded in general.

NickMaio

We arrive on the 5th and leave on the 11th. Im preparing for the worst, but ive also been in late august, would it compare?
Nope - - - - - expect higher numbers at all the parks.
All WDW parks have crazy 4th of July fireworks. Those draw a crowd.

Mainahman

Many of the schools are back in session by late August. July is still prime vacation time here in FL.
Nope - - - - - expect higher numbers at all the parks.
All WDW parks have crazy 4th of July fireworks. Those draw a crowd.

Thanks all! We plan to actually plan this time, We usually dont, and do just fine, and just dodge parades and fireworks to get everything in, but its their first time, so ill actually get more fastpasses ahead of time this time. a busy day at WDW is still better than in the office.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom