Do Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps have a M&G at Disneyland Resort?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
But your original comment made no sense in the context of that convo. how is me saying the Haunted Mansion is more beloved than zootopia the equivalent of fast and furious being a better movie than citizen kane?
It made perfect sense.
You claim HM is more beloved than Zootopia. This claim makes no sense
One is a Theme park ride
One is a movie.
You can't compare the two.
If you were comparing a Zootopia ride to the HM i may agree with you. But you are not :banghead:

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

It made perfect sense.
You claim HM is more beloved than Zootopia. This claim makes no sense
One is a Theme park ride
One is a movie.
You can't compare the two.
If you were comparing a Zootopia ride to the HM i may agree with you. But you are not :banghead:
Yes i can because it is true. Haunted Mansion is more beloved than that movie. And again your missing the context. Raven replied sarcastically to me with a flip of my original post that I was surprised someone would consider zootopia their favorite animated film every by posting this
Haunted Mansion is your favorite Disneyland ride? Out of all the rides created? Like really?

WOW.

😑🙄
so I sarcastically replied that i am not alone in my love of the mansion. which led to me saying the mansion, a ride that has stood the test of time itself, is more beloved than a movie from 2016. then you chimed in with your out of left field example. but i am done responding to you even though you did not explain your example at all. i think you have derailed this thread long enough. good night

NickWilde

Original Poster
Didn’t expect the comment section to devolve into this mess of an argument. Can’t we all just get along and respect each other’s opinions?

Californian Elitist

Yes i can because it is true. Haunted Mansion is more beloved than that movie. And again your missing the context. Raven replied sarcastically to me with a flip of my original post that I was surprised someone would consider zootopia their favorite animated film every by posting this

so I sarcastically replied that i am not alone in my love of the mansion. which led to me saying the mansion, a ride that has stood the test of time itself, is more beloved than a movie from 2016. then you chimed in with your out of left field example. but i am done responding to you even though you did not explain your example at all. i think you have derailed this thread long enough. good night

You derailed the thread with that ignorant comment of yours. You brought this on yourself.

Stop acting like a child and you won’t get the responses that you got in this thread.🤷🏾‍♀️

smile

I’m a furry so that probably explains why I like it so much UwU

giphy.gif

TROR

Y'know, they say furries aren't sexual, but then how do you explain the excess amount of animal sex?

Salted Nut Roll

People who think their personal preferences are the only correct ones just kill me. Taste is subjective! There's no "right" art form that you're supposed to enjoy. Sitting around trying to "educate" someone on why your fandom is better than theirs is something I see in elementary schoolers. Come on, now.

Heppenheimer

I'm continually amazed at how quickly discussions and questions about the Happiest and Most Magical Places on Earth can devolve.
People who think their personal preferences are the only correct ones just kill me. Taste is subjective! There's no "right" art form that you're supposed to enjoy. Sitting around trying to "educate" someone on why your fandom is better than theirs is something I see in elementary schoolers. Come on, now.
I swear, if I hear one more adult fan of superheroes lecture me about "the continuity of mythic archetypes from ancient Greece until now", I'm going to lose it.

Salted Nut Roll

^Saw that coming. It's the icon, isn't it? :p
For real though; furry culture is one of those things that I personally don't get, but everybody's got their thing. As long as your hobby isn't kicking puppies or setting people on fire or generally destructive, you do you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom