Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
This, totally! I might bring some work home but I don't check work email at home anymore either. I actually never answer my house phone anymore either, one year I had a group of parents and some grandparents that thought it was okay to call me at home with any question or concern they had. I figure if someone close to me wants to call me they will call my cell phone we only have a house phone because of my husband's job.
If I do check emails at home, or see them because I'm working on lesson plans over a weekend, I just ignore parent emails. If it was any other profession, you wouldn't expect them to return your message until Monday. Unless it's a profession where they work on Saturdays or Sundays...

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm watching a little Tim Tracker before the Packers game, and he was showing all the changes to Epcot. Has there been any word on the Innoventions area music loop? My assumption is it's a goner, but I would love for that to stay. It's my favorite loop, and it has such a nostalgic feeling for me. It really just feels like Epcot.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Welcome home, Jennifer. Glad the hurricane didn't hit inland while you were down there. I was very concerned when you decided to go on vacation during that time, but happy it all worked out for you. I realize you needed a break and went to your happy place to relax.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Welcome home, Jennifer. Glad the hurricane didn't hit inland while you were down there. I was very concerned when you decided to go on vacation during that time, but happy it all worked out for you. I realize you needed a break and went to your happy place to relax.
I never make light of these hurricanes, but Orlando seems to be somewhat insulated due to its inland location. For both Irma and Dorian, people were evacuating TO Orlando (and in many cases to WDW’s concrete bunkers specifically) rather than FROM Orlando.

We were also on-site when Katrina blew by; followed in quick succession by Lee, Maria, Nate, and Ophelia. The gas shortages driving home were scary. This time, we came down with 5 gallons, just in case.

It’s 62 degrees here in Brampton right now. That’s your kind of weather, no?

trr1

Ric Ocasek, the lead singer of The Cars, died on Sunday at his New York townhouse, police said. The singer was 75 years old. The Cars were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and were a mainstay on the pop charts for more than a decade thanks to hits like "Just What I Needed," "My Best Friend's Girl" and "Good Times Roll."

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Some kind of technical glitch at my physio place this morning. Since 8:46, I’ve received two appointment reminder emails and six texts!

There’s a rule. Everyone knows it. No texts before 9:30, unless it’s an emergency.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom