Katie, is that you?

KeithVH

Original Poster
Story here. But what caught my eye was this:

Either it's her(!) OR the name has become such a thing people now use it as a handle (proly that<G>). Enquiring minds want to know.

KeithVH

Original Poster
You know, I had to admit I loved reading the original thread and gazillion associated posts.

But what freaks me out, that I never did before today, was google her name. You are literally correct donaldtoo, she is EVERYWHERE. I am amazed at the breadth of entries from among multiple sites.

'Unmagical day' belongs right up there with 'your base are belong to us'.

JIMINYCR

You know, I had to admit I loved reading the original thread and gazillion associated posts.

But what freaks me out, that I never did before today, was google her name. You are literally correct donaldtoo, she is EVERYWHERE. I am amazed at the breadth of entries from among multiple sites.

'Unmagical day' belongs right up there with 'your base are belong to us'.

I hear that for her own safety shes going into the witness protection program because shes become too infamous.

Smiley/OCD

I learned 2 things from this thread...
1)For those people who have said that the original Katiebug thread should be locked for further comments are plain our of their minds! I hope this thread lasts FOREVER!
2) LeBron James tried to copyright "Taco Tuesdays"...He should copyright KATIEBUG...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom