Pet policy

TTA94

Original Poster
I heard in the past some resorts were allowing dogs? Are they also allowing cats? Is there a fine if you are caught with a pet in your room? Or do they tell you to immediately remove the animal or you must leave the resort without any refund?

nickys

Premium Member
I heard in the past some resorts were allowing dogs? Are they also allowing cats? Is there a fine if you are caught with a pet in your room? Or do they tell you to immediately remove the animal or you must leave the resort without any refund?

Certain resorts allow pet dogs. Technically this is still a trial! You have to pay to bring them, and there are rules you have to follow.

If you don’t follow them, then yes they can throw you out. Just like if you have 5 people in a room where the occupancy is 4.

Other pets are not allowed, except when they lift rules, such as during hurricanes.

Resorts are: AoA, Cabins @ Fort Wilderness, POR and YC.

Hcalvert

You can always board a cat at Best Friends Pet Care. I believe it is about $28-$40 a day and I guess there are discounted rates if you are staying at a resort.

Last edited:

Disorbust

We love best friends! My dogs were 37ish a day which is much better then the 75/dog at YC. They have a very good "cat" room that is sound proof.

codatwin

I could see asking that question. I personally wouldn’t bring my cat but you could save money by not paying to board or have a pet sitter come by. Taking care of cats is pretty darn easy. Easier than bring a dog with you that’s for sure! I have dogs and cats and though I considered bringing my dogs to one of the pilot resorts, I knew that would not be a good decision for them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom