One Little Spark- Season 2: The Quest for More Views

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Real quick question - are you guys seeing all the images on this thread? Are they coming incorrectly or as failed attachments. I'm seeing them fine, but when I logged out today I realized a bunch of strangely sized / pixelated / error codes. Can you guys read everything properly?
There's been one or two I've missed before. But most have come through fine

Outbound

Original Poster

Congratulations! You've reached the point where you're so good the judges disagree with each other! Luckily we sorted it out and came to a common decision. Apologies for the extended wait.

Power Play Victor
Both teams had great specialty foods and beverage, but this team ultimately did it best thanks to the implementation of a nice visual and a higher focus.

3 - 3

Overall Victor

Both teams did an extraordinary job, but Team Red's best represented the core themes of a restaurant.

2 - 4

Thanks for visiting Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon! We hope to see ya real soon!

tenor.gif

Outbound

Original Poster

There's a reason this round's power play is so late.

For the past six rounds, you've been cruising along until the power play shows up and constrains your project in an annoying manner. Of course, this is meant to add to your projects through last-minute challenges. But this round is a bit different because there are no constraints! (besides those already established in the prompt).

That's right! Be yourself and get creative!

K268i9N.gif

Just remember - green is not a creative color.

tcool123

@tcool123 of Team Red presents...

A brand new musical journey immersing guests into the world, storytelling, and magic of a modern classic animated film. Moana plays as the basis for the creation for the newest entertainment option at Disney's Hollywood Studios. In order to get show up and running in time for the 50th. Special effects, casting, rehearsals, puppets, and other necessary props will be created ahead of time in order to allow for a quick implementation of new offering in the park. The Moana based show replaces the old Voyage of the Little Mermaid utilizing some key effects and theming from the existing theater to save on costs.

The Voyage of the Little Mermaid closes the second week of January 2021 as an impromptu meet and greet with Ariel and Prince Eric is housed in the former merchandise section at the exit of the theater. Toward the second to last week of September the temporary meet and greet will close as final preparations for the opening of the new show. Just in time for Walt Disney World's 50th, and Moana's 5th Anniversary in 2021 will be the debut of...

The Legend of Moana

Queue -

As guests approach the entrance of theater a Polynesian inspired marquee houses the title of the show being presented within, The Legend of Moana. The marquee is created of wood that is carved with various Hawaiian motifs, and the background of the letters is made of woven fibers. Above the marquee stands a figure of Moana with her paddle in her hand. On her left stands Hei Hei, and on her right sits Pua. Behind Moana is an island backdrop. On this backdrop the will be Te Fiti's symbol in the middle, Tamatoa to the left along with some Kakamoras, and to the right is Maui with his fishhook by his side.

As guests enter the queue for the theater to their left tapa cloth tapestries representing Polynesian monsters and gods cover the outside shrubbery. These tapestries will be made waterproof, and protect guests from the elements for when the Florida rain decides to come in from the side. Above guests will find ceiling fans in which the fans appear to look like flowing waves, and lanterns illuminate the way at night. Guests stop at the doors to the lobby, and the area surrounding has been converted into seaside rockwork building up into a cave entrance.

gsl-moana-019.jpg

The doors magically swing open, and guests are ushered into a seaside cave. Small canoes, lanterns, and fishing nets hang from the ceiling of the cave. Throughout the lobby there will be openings to the outside, and through a screen will depict Motunui at night.

Stats & Info -
Attraction Type: Live Show
Theme: Moana
Amount of People per Showing: 500
Duration: 17 Minutes
Viewers per Day : 11,500 - 14,500
Fastpass+ : Yes

Characters & Effects -
Moana is a face performer who will sing her own songs. She is housed on a recreation of her boat which will enter and exit the stage from the left of the stage.
Maui is an advanced audio animatronic, he is housed on a moving rock structure which in it of itself contains various effects. Within the rock structure is another moving platform which allows Maui to swing in front and behind the structure allowing for him to transform. Smoke and strobe lights are housed in the structure as well to hide when Maui swings in and out. If the animatronic can't perform then a screen is used instead.
Tamatoa is a large black light puppet in the vein of Ursula. However color changing fiber optics and LEDs will be used for his eyes and antenna to allow for color changing.
Maui's animal forms will be black light puppets similar to the various under sea creatures from the old show.
Te'Ka is a large black light puppet in the vein of Ursula as well.
The water curtain returns along with the lasers, mist, bubbles, screen, and black lights from the old show. New smoke and strobe effects have been added to the show.

Show Experience -
As guests walk into the theater Tulou Tagaloa is faintly playing in the background. The water curtain is pouring down, and the mist is being manipulated by the lasers to create what looks like waves. As all the guests are seated the water curtain opens.

Scene 1: An Innocent Warrior Montage
The first scene is An Innocent Warrior playing as a montage plays on the screen quickly going through the progression of Moana and her grandma's relationship up until her death. This montage includes Moana becoming friends with the ocean. Upon the grandma's death, Moana runs to the cave of all the boats which is when the waterfall curtain returns.

Scene 2: How Far I'll Go
Moana is on her iconic boat getting ready to sail while singing How Far I'll Go. The screen depicts the boat moving through the water, but as the song progresses the waves of the ocean get progressively rougher as storm clouds appear on the screen. As Moana finishes singing, and allows for applause lighting flashes. Fans begin to blow wind at guests, strobe lights sync up to the sounds of thunder, and Moana is begging the ocean for help as she struggles to maintain her boat. A giant wave is depicted coming for the boat as Moana makes one final scream for help from the Ocean. The curtain of water falls once more as the wave hits. During this pause the rock structure housing the Maui animatronic is brought in.

latest

Scene 3: You're Welcome
As the curtain of water rises, Maui appears proclaiming his joy for the boat. Moana awakes on the boat, and they begin there arguing. This leads to Maui performing You're Welcome with the aid of the screen to convey the part that is typically 2D, this includes when his tatoos move and what is typically displayed on the cloth in the film. As Moana is drawn in to his performance; Maui get an idea.

Maui: You know that old crab loves shiny things, I think you can be bait...

The lights darken as the screen transforms the stage into Tamatoa's lair.

Scene 4: Shiny
Moana reappears on her boat in lots of opulent golden jewelry along with a tambourine. She express her disdain while saying how shiny she is, and playing her tambourine. This draws out the giant Tamatoa puppet which segways into a shortened version of Shiny, cutting out the portion of when Maui fails at transforming and Tamatoa immediately roasts him. Throughout the performance of Shiny bubbles are emitted into the audience. It ends with smoke arising from Tamatoa's side, and the scene going black as the comotion is heard from behind the water curtain of Maui getting the hook.

Scene 5: Know Who You Are
Moana appears without the jewelry on her boat, and Maui now appears with the hook by his side. Te-Ka appears from the left, and Maui begins to fight off Te-Ka as he transforms into various animals. This will be done through blacklight puppets going throughout the stage around Te-Ka. However this fighting is to no avail, until Moana holds up the Heart of Tefiti beginning Know Who You Are. The stone touches Te-Ka, and smoke and lights erupt throughout the stage. Te-Ka has disappeared, and Muai is once more himself. Tefiti is shown on the screen nodding in approval, and lays down to become an island once more.

Scene 6: We Know the Way
The rock formation has disappeared as Maui transforms into various animals, flying around. Moana stands proud on her boat wearing a flower crown, and on the screen the We Know the Way is shown. The waterfall curtain closes, ending the show.

maxresdefault.jpg

Overall The Legend of Moana provides a new show to Disney's Hollywood Studios while keeping turnover and costs low for Disney perfect for allowing funding to other bigger projects. The Legend of Moana provides as a compliment to more elaborate additions as a show that is sure to bring joy for years and years to come.​

Imagineer Brandon

Welcome to Historia, a new nighttime spectacular only at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! This live show plays on select nights at Sunset Boulevard’s Hollywood Hills Amphitheater, replacing Fantasmic!. Guests join Oswald the Lucky Rabbit as he embarks on a journey across Disney history. Featuring live performers, animatronics, and dazzling special effects, Historia pays tribute to the stories and characters that make Disney what it is while providing a thoroughly exciting experience.

As with other Walt Disney World shows, Historia is compatible with Made with Magic souvenirs that light up, vibrate, and change colors in sync with the show. These include hats in the shape of Oswald’s ears, toy versions of Ludwig Von Drake’s time machine, and Yen Sid’s cap.

The show offers three unique packages for guests who want a little extra magic. The Test Subject package offers VIP seating for the show, to get you closer to the experience than anyone else. The Extra Sweet package gets guests VIP seating as well as a platter of some of the resort’s most popular treats and a drink served in a souvenir mug shaped like Oswald. The Dinner Show package features VIP setting and a meal at a Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ restaurant of the guest’s choice.

The show’s script can be found below.

The show opens on Professor Ludwig Von Drake’s lab. He’s standing in front of a bright yellow car. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, and Pete are in attendance. Each of the characters is represented by a performer in costume, while the car is a remote controlled machine.

Ludwig: Hello, hello! Thank you for coming! To those who do not know me, I am Professor Ludwig Von Drake! I have invited you all here today to present my newest invention: the Historia!

He motions to the car, visibly confusing his friends.

Goofy: Gawrsh, Professor, that’s a nice car!

The professor shakes his head and waves his hands.

Ludwig: It is not just a car! It is...a time machine!

Everyone gasps except for Oswald, who impatiently taps his foot.

Ludwig: This will allow us to relive our greatest memories! I have invited you all here for its maiden voyage. One of you here will be the first to test it.

They all take a step back.

Ludwig: Besides dummies, of course!

That puts them at ease.

Ludwig: So...any volunteers?

Donald raises his hand and jumps up and down.

Donald: Me, me!

Pete puts his hands on his sides.

Pete: I think it should be me.

Mickey motions towards Oswald.

Mickey: Well, since Oswald started all this, the honor should be his.

Everyone clamors in agreement except Pete, who crosses his arms. Oswald apathetically shrugs.

Oswald: Great, now I can relive all of Mickey’s victories…

Ludwig nods at their decision.

Ludwig: Then Oswald it is! Climb aboard, my boy.

He drags his feet over to the Historia, getting in the driver’s seat. Pete steps aside and talks to the audience.

Pete: With that time machine, I can make it so Mickey the Mouse here never became famous. I can make old Pete the most famous cat around.

Ludwig pats the Historia, which rumbles in return.

Ludwig: Simply input the time and location you would like to visit, and-

Before he can continue, Pete hops in, bumping Oswald into the passenger’s seat.

Pete: Sorry, Professor, but now Pete’s in the driver’s seat!

Before Ludwig can protest, Pete inputs his chosen time and location. In a puff of smoke, the stage goes black. A projection appears over it, showing the setting of Steamboat Willie. Oswald, Pete, and the Historia have been inserted into it, portrayed in the style of the short.

Oswald: Wait a second, I was supposed to be in-

Oswald looks around and notices that Pete is gone. He puts his feet up on the dash and shrugs.

Oswald: Ah, what do I care? Not my cartoon anyways.

We follow Pete as he steps on board the steamboat. As it leaves port, billows of steam are released above the audience.

Pete: Time for Pete to make his move…

He rubs his hands together and approaches Mickey from behind. We see Mickey whistling “Steamboat Bill” as he steers the ship.

Pete: Bye bye, Mickey.

He laughs as he kicks Mickey overboard mid whistle and takes his place. He starts whistling “Steamboat Bill”, albeit off key, and pilots the ship to Podunk Landing. Minnie steps on board.

Pete: Welcome, my lady.

Pete leans down and kisses Minnie’s hand, causing her to blush and giggle.

Minnie: Oh, Captain!

Back at the Historia, Oswald is fiddling with the controls.

Oswald: How do I make this thing work?

Pete soon arrives, a proud smile on his face.

Pete: Never fear, Pete is here! Let’s make our way back...I have a feeling there’s gonna be some changes.

He laughs raucously, clapping his hands together. Oswald is unfazed.

Oswald: Whatever.

In a puff of smoke, the projection fades and we return to the stage. The facade on stage is now a theme park called Pete Land. The smell of stale popcorn is piped into the amphitheater. At the entrance, a purposefully stiff and janky Pete animatronic welcomes guests inside. Pete steps out of the car and proudly smiles.

Pete: It worked! Now no one remembers a world where Mickey is famous, ‘cept me...and that weird looking rabbit.

He shrugs Oswald off and heads inside Pete Land. Oswald looks around in confusion at the changed present.

Oswald: Pete changed the past so that Mickey was never famous…

Oswald claps in celebration.

Oswald: Yay! Finally, I don’t have to hear anymore about how great that mouse is.

He steps over to the front of one of Pete Land’s stores, where several TVs are playing at once.

Oswald: Let’s celebrate with some cartoons.

Soon, Oswald finds that every TV is playing a cartoon related to Pete. From “Steamboat Pete” to “Pete Pan” to “The Cat King” to “Pete of the Caribbean” to “Pete Hero 6”, nothing is the same.

Oswald: Oh...that’s strange. Well, I can hang out with my friends!

Oswald looks to Minnie, who is on Pete’s arm. He turns to Goofy, who has an uncharacteristically serious expression and is wearing a suit. Becoming distressed, he approaches Donald and Daisy, but they’re too busy fighting to notice him.

Oswald: Everything’s...different.

He walks over to the Historia and sits on the hood sadly.

Oswald: I liked the way things were before. Sure, I wasn’t the most popular, but I had friends. I was happy! I had Mickey! Mickey…

Oswald strokes his chin.

Oswald: That’s it! Mickey! When he was famous, everyone was happy! If I can make Mickey famous again, everything will go back to normal!

He hops in the car, determined to fix the timeline.

Oswald: Alright...here goes nothing!

Oswald takes off as we return to the world of Steamboat Willie. He pulls Mickey out of the river, causing a splash that sets off water jets onto the audience.

Mickey: Thanks, pal!

He grins and nods, heading forward in time to Fantasia’s “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice” segment. Pete has taken Mickey’s place, the sorcerer’s hat looking comical on his head. He uses some of Yen Sid’s magic, causing bursts of flame to go off in front of the audience.

Pete: Ooh, fire!

Oswald dumps water onto the ground, causing Pete to trip, and frees Mickey from the broom closet he’s stuffed in.

Oswald: Here you go!

A montage shows Oswald fixing the timeline in several different periods, Pete taking the place of the title character in each of them. In Mary Poppins, Oswald sics penguins on him. In Mulan, Oswald knocks him off the top of a flagpole. In Frozen, Oswald pushes him down a snowy hill. He eventually returns to the Historia, clearly exhausted.

Oswald: Here’s hoping that fixes things…

Once Oswald makes the trip back to the present, he finds himself back in Ludwig’s lab. He throws up his hands in celebration.

Oswald: I did it! Things are back to normal!

Everyone except Pete looks at the rabbit with concern.

Ludwig: Oswald, my boy, are you okay?

Pete stomps his foot, the only one of them to remember what happened.

Pete: Darn it! You silly rabbit, you ruined my shot at making it big! Well, I’ve got one more trick up my sleeve…

He gets back in the car, taking him and Oswald back to Fantasia once more. This time, though, they’re on Bald Mountain.

Oswald: Where are we?

They both hop out, Pete rushing to the summit.

Pete: You might have beat me the first time around, but once Chernabog deals with you, I’ll be free to change time however I want!

Oswald scratches his head.

Oswald: Chernawho?

Suddenly, a low rumbling can be heard and “Night on Bald Mountain” begins to play. Lights on stage reveal a massive Chernabog animatronic, who lets out a roar that releases a huge gust of wind onto the audience.

Pete: That guy!

Oswald steps back slowly, clearly terrified by the monster in front of him. He flaps his wings, pushing the rabbit back. He has to grab onto the Historia to avoid being blown away.

Oswald: I don’t know how I’m gonna fight this thing!

He narrowly dodges Chernabog swiping his claws at him. After taking a few deep breaths, he lights up with a bright idea.

Oswald: I can’t fight him alone! I’m gonna need some help.

Oswald kicks the Historia, much to Pete’s confusion.

Pete: H-Hey! What are you doing?!

Beams of light pour out of the time machine as it malfunctions.

Oswald: Counting on Mickey!

The machine summons a variety of different versions of Mickey from throughout history, including the modern version, the one found in Steamboat Willie, the one found in The Band Concert, the one found in Fantasia, and the one found in Epic Mickey. All of them fight against Chernabog together, fending off the massive beast.

Pete: No!

Chernabog howls in pain, swatting Pete into the car. Oswald starts the Historia up again, putting every Mickey back where they came from, and returns to the present day.

Pete: Darn...that...rabbit…

Pete clutches his side in pain and hobbles off, everyone else looking baffled. Oswald proudly steps out.

Ludwig: Hey! Where did that dent come from?

Oswald hugs Mickey, much to the mouse’s surprise.

Oswald: Thank you, Mickey. For all the adventures.

Mickey embraces his predecessor.

Mickey: Thank you, buddy. For starting all this.

The other characters cheer and walk off, leaving Ludwig and the Historia. The confused duck turns to the audience.

Ludwig: So, anyone interested in being the second to ride it?

With this, the lights dim and the show ends, an orchestral version of “Steamboat Bill” playing.

spacemt354

Chili's
Team Red presents - Walt Disney's Animation!
When it opened in 1989, the formally known MGM Studios attempted to represent a working studio, however the sustainability of that as time has gone on has waned. Now it's more practical to enter into the worlds that the studio has created, but in such a finite amount of space that DHS occupies, and a library of films in the Disney pantheon to be represented in a park, how does the park effectively represent Disney media?

As of now one planet represents the vast galaxy of Star Wars. One backyard represents all of Pixar animation. How can we incorporate more representation?

Smaller scale additions and -- live shows. Live shows allow for a unique window into a malleable script that can allow for eclectic characters under one roof. A classic example of this is Fantasmic! which allows for many Disney characters to all be represented in the same show. However, given its multi-decade run, in 2022 the show will be revamped into a day and nighttime spectacular further utilizing the prime real-estate in Disney's Hollywood Studios. To further epitomize a more unified park, the Disney animated characters such as those in Fantasmic should be representing in a central location -- and it starts with Animation Courtyard.
1567346799812.png

Walt Disney's Animation! will be a new 30-minute live show at Disney's Hollywood Studios beginning in 2022 as part of the 50th anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World, replacing Star Wars: Launch Bay. The show will focus on classic Disney Animation films that Walt Disney himself produced, beginning with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and ending with The Jungle Book. Other films include Pinocchio, Dumbo, Bambi, The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Lady and the Tramp, Sleeping Beauty, as well as One Hundred and One Dalmatians.

The tale will be a nuanced story of intertwining animated characters who are coming together to celebrate Sleeping Beauty's birthday. Rather than simply rehash scenes from the films of the past, this show will present your favorite characters together on stage.

The first act will consist of everyone gathering together in European forest. It begins with the seven dwarfs and Snow White cleaning the cottage for the celebration, as Alice slides in through the looking glass into the cottage. Bambi, Baloo, Pongo, Perdita, Lady, Tramp, as well as Mr. Toad arrive together from around the forest. Dumbo flies in with Pinocchio on his back. The scene ends with with the birthday clock striking 8 o'clock and Cinderella arriving just on time before the big surprise. The second act begins as Aurora arrives. She is greeting and brand new musical number plays along with a makeshift rendition of Once Upon a Dream. Suddenly Maleficent and the Disney villains including Cruella, The Queen of Hearts, and more crash the party. The third act concludes as the heroes and villains come together after an epic battle to co-exist and celebrate Aurora's birthday (it turns out the villains were just upset they weren't invited!)

Overall, Walt Disney's Animation! will be a show that complements Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway and will be the start of an Animation Courtyard revamp for years to come.
Hollywood-Studios-New-Logo-Concept-Art-2019-002.jpg

Outbound

Original Poster
The Legend of Moana by @tcool123
I love how much this project screams “show”. It leans heavily into technical details you might not initially think of, which really goes to showcase the thought you put in. I like the theme of this attraction. Moana is a logical choice to replace the Little Mermaid, I’m honestly surprised Disney hasn’t actually done this yet. Last, the detail here is fantastic, providing a scene by scene breakdown of the entire show. It leaves no room to misinterpret your vision.

My only complaint would have to be how realistic the show is, basically revamping the Little Mermaid into a more modern format. Although you certainly have originality in how you fit the show together, it doesn’t feel as “Blue Sky” as the prompt lets. In contrast to...

Historia by @Imagineer Sroo
I really enjoyed this! The story is great, uniting the “classic” Disney characters in a story that celebrates the past and present. I love how you took the time to write the dialogue. No other project did that. However, one thing I do think you are lacking is music. This script has a good plot and good dialogue, but it will need something to pad it out to be a proper replacement to Fantasia.

Another recommendation, next time consider formatting your posts. It doesn’t have to be much, but some center text and random pictures (even if it’s a stock footage image of Mickey and gang) go a long way in improving the presentation of a project. Leading to...

Babylon Berlin by @Sam4D23
The presentation is gorgeous. Some of the best artwork this season. It properly accompanies the boldest of the projects.

First, let's talk about that theme. Of all the Disney lands, Nazi-occupied Berlin isn't exactly what I would go with. But this all comes down to what we want to see from a land. You are trying to capture the free-flowing spirit of Berlin during this crazy period, and you do a perfect job at it. I just don't think it fits Disney. Moments like the show including suggestive scenes sound they conflict with the park. However, what I cannot deny is that you listened to this round's PowerPlay and went all out, and for that, I will try to accept your theme and see what you've done with the dinner show.

I commend you for sticking to the prompt. You could easily have been distracted by the Indiana Jones E-Ticket and given it a considerable portion of your project alongside the dinner show, but you wisely kept it under wraps. A hybrid dining experience / show is a great way to sets it apart from the rest, but I love how you took the extra step and used the meal's courses as a part of the attraction.

Walt Disney’s Animation! by @spacemt354
You make some valid points in your introduction. There have been a few shows by Disney that try the “animated crossover”, but they’re mostly those Disney Channel live action shows. A more timeless, older animation focus sounds really nice.

And overall, this does sound really nice. You don’t describe the story all too much, but it all sounds great. The villains just angry they weren’t invited is a cute moment. This project is a bit shorter than I would have liked, but overall, it sounds like a fun Disney experience!​

Tux

The Legend Of Moana by @tcool123

Similarly to Outbound, I also enjoyed how technical your look into the show was, that way most of us had an idea of what was going on and how it was happening. I also found it extremely interesting how you replaced the Journey Of The Little Mermaid without going full-out crazy and adding a huge show that wouldn't technically fit in the building. Good job with that part! Plus, I though the realism at times was the best part, as it felt like the project was plausible.

My only real complaint is maybe make the transitions to the next scenes more noticeable, as something I dislike in shows is when the transitions don't really feel like transitions and ends up confusing you on how it got from point a to point b.

Historia by @Imagineer Sroo
I absolutely loved this show. At times it felt more like a short film or a movie, but, that was the best part of it all. Your project didn't go too deep into details, nor is it as much as a thrilling adventure like Fantasmic! However, I find that the fact that it isn't a straight up thrill show the best part of it all. The entire show felt like Oswald's journey, and it feels like he had some character development throughout this which isn't an often thing you see in shows. I also enjoyed how Pete acted as a foil to Oswald, with him never accepting that sometimes things just don't happen for their own reason, however, that's not on you as a person, that's just how the world rolls. It also made me extremely happy to see Oswald get his own show, but, that's just a sentimental feeling of mine.

Babylon Berlin by @Sam4D23
Daymn. I usually expect just a regular stage show, but you went above and beyond in this challenge! Unlike most who used simple post formats, you uploaded your work onto an image format. You straight up added a land that had a bunch of shows in it instead of one show, and you didn't even lose focus of the original goal set by focusing most of your efforts onto the shows within your land! Your IP tie-in was expected due to the area you replaced, but, it fit in naturally with the area and felt quite believable.

I loved how creative this project was, and how you really thought outside of the box with this one. Good Job!

Walt Disney's Animation by @spacemt354

This one was cute, and it did make some valid points about how this wasn't done in the right way before, but, it didn't really do much in terms of a show. Not a lot happened in terms of a show. It was mainly a huge sing-a-long between characters, so, this does sound like a more rounded and varied version of Mickey's Revue, which is fine in it's own right, and besides, I suppose there isn't much else they really could do. I will say though, that the villains being angry about not being invited was adorable, and it was nice to see them join in as a part of the number.

Overall, nothing too special, but it works in the long run.​

Outbound

Original Poster
1564719466725-png.395309

It's... SHOWTIME!

Power Play Golden Ticket
The PowerPlay this round was to get creative, and this project comes from someone who has stuck to that principle all game long. Where everyone else saw the prompt and made a show, they used it as an excuse to create a whole new land, that just so happened to include a show as a focus. For that, they are without a doubt the winners of this week's powerplay.
@Sam4D23 with Babylon Berlin!
83794.jpg

It should be noted that this is @Sam4D23 's second power-play victory. For that, they have won the PowerPlay Golden Ticket. This grants them access to the four-way finale! We'll announce the official final prompt in two days time.

First Place Golden Ticket
This project captures the very essence of this prompt!

@tcool123 with The Legend of Moana!

108808.jpg

@tcool123 , with this victory you have secured yourself a Golden Ticket, granting you entry into the four-way finale! We'll announce the official final prompt in two days time.
Overall Team Victor
And now... presenting the winning team of this season. For the past two months, Red and Green have competed against each other for points in both the overall score and the power play. Some had to leave early, but others entered in later. Some players even hopped between teams.

Now, the battle between Team Red and Team Green comes to an end.

Congratulations!

1564720075628-png.395313

Team Red has won the main competition. Unfortunately, green did not post anything this round. So here's what the victory means. Three golden tickets have already been awarded - @Tux , @Sam4D23 , and @tcool123 . That leaves one golden ticket remaining.

All members of Team Red, regardless of if they already hold a ticket or not, will be voting in a private PM we'll send out shortly. The voting will last 24 hours. You will vote for who you think on your team deserves to enter the final round. You may not vote for yourself.

Good luck @D Hindley , @Imagineer Sroo , and @spacemt354 !
---

@AceAstro , @kmbmw777 , @Miru , and @Pi on my Cake , I am sorry to inform you that your journey with One Little Spark: Season Two - The Quest for More Views has come to an end.

We are running out of gas on the airship and need to limit our cargo. Therefore we have no choice but to throw you into the Bermuda Triangle. Now we can stay afloat without having to get gas.

giphy.gif

If you would like to be a guest judge let us know.

Thank you for sticking with us through the regular season! We look forward to the post season, starting soon! With only four contestants remaining, they will have to battle it out for an ultimately meaningless internet title!

Outbound

Original Poster

This is breaking news! On September 20th, 2019, we are all going to find out what's really going on in Club 33! Apparently the Disney World location just opened, so they won't have good security yet!

Since everyone claims to be going on facebook, we on the Dream Machine figured to join in on the fun. So despite us being wanted, we're headed back to Disney World for one final ride.

Gone are Teams Green and Red. Instead, our four finalists will have their own teams - inspired by their favorite colors!

@Tux , Champion of Resorts.

@Sam4D23 , Champion of PowerPlays.

@tcool123 , Champion of Shows.

@Imagineer Sroo , Champion of the Popular Vote.

The finale will end on September 18th (2 weeks from today) and judging will last for two days with the postseason ending on the big day, September 20th. As said yesterday, the final prompt will be posted tomorrow.

Last edited:

Outbound

Original Poster
ziZO8z_a1z86Eli5IXnwI8wsUwyF5tv4ClX586fFmUByCpE1jK9suhygVmE36TCLDEjjCOynhr_UTj_l8jId3zE8yip1ShDNp8pjFtp5QL9XbwKNHk7TglP04OBUgj9TX7uDqwU

5DfZ-9CDrg27H-7XlVwmNRgg1P9riti3t-wtNUIrwKjc2DH2HkCU25AaGPmwtWJAAoTstLBf71I4ntc2ZJmlZyOna1ni1NwJOQ3XDtPCwWtG2sH2tpLtOkBsfaRIB5nOPonW-sk

You’ve been to all four parks, Disney Springs, the resorts, and the water parks. You’ve seen all of what Walt Disney World has to offer, and now it is your time to add to the resort.

Finalists will design a new bathroom for Disney World.
- If you need further assistance, I suggest rereading the last sentence from the post above.

This final challenge is due in two weeks. Wednesday, September 18th at 11:59 AM WDW Time, or 8:59 PM Disneyland Time.

Best of luck to all four teams!

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
View attachment 405513

This is breaking news! On September 20th, 2019, we are all going to find out what's really going on in Club 33! Apparently the Disney World location just opened, so they won't have good security yet!
View attachment 405526
Since everyone claims to be going on facebook, we on the Dream Machine figured to join in on the fun. So despite us being wanted, we're headed back to Disney World for one final ride.

Gone are Teams Green and Red. Instead, our four finalists will have their own teams - inspired by their favorite colors!

View attachment 405514
@Tux , Champion of Resorts.

View attachment 405515
@Sam4D23 , Champion of PowerPlays.

View attachment 405517
@tcool123 , Champion of Shows.

View attachment 405518
@Imagineer Sroo , Champion of the Popular Vote.

The finale will end on September 18th (2 weeks from today) and judging will last for two days with the postseason ending on the big day, September 20th. As said yesterday, the final prompt will be posted tomorrow.

Congrats to a well deserved Final Four! Good luck!

Outbound

Original Poster
ziZO8z_a1z86Eli5IXnwI8wsUwyF5tv4ClX586fFmUByCpE1jK9suhygVmE36TCLDEjjCOynhr_UTj_l8jId3zE8yip1ShDNp8pjFtp5QL9XbwKNHk7TglP04OBUgj9TX7uDqwU

5DfZ-9CDrg27H-7XlVwmNRgg1P9riti3t-wtNUIrwKjc2DH2HkCU25AaGPmwtWJAAoTstLBf71I4ntc2ZJmlZyOna1ni1NwJOQ3XDtPCwWtG2sH2tpLtOkBsfaRIB5nOPonW-sk

You’ve been to all four parks, Disney Springs, the resorts, and the water parks. You’ve seen all of what Walt Disney World has to offer, and now it is your time to add to the resort.

Finalists will design a new bathroom for Disney World.
- If you need further assistance, I suggest rereading the last sentence from the post above.

This final challenge is due in two weeks. Wednesday, September 18th at 11:59 AM WDW Time, or 8:59 PM Disneyland Time.

Best of luck to all four teams!
PRANKED!

8VYootZOzXXA5JVf4rTM6TYz7fVS4ip5mxpWOruqlE8-17SUnJNy-uYded2DjnFXHA05cdUiMxSVRaWkXIpvQzArfSBSt0VqW2VaeO-h8bXuF-v025gJlhMaZuj25C4OP2yIjQM

xRptP8Bgq8cu1tVpF0wqkpbRNCvGs2GvlwRCH2KbVUPYwLqDFfrfwCpVCflB8z4cJt7pdNbOblwLjUJghsFQ-XNOPW-SPCGgrYOjjRGccdNsFqA4ZmQ9Fb14E--MNpAkpSQ1uMs

Who were we kidding? The only real way to close off a tour of Disney World is to look into the future, towards the ultimate prompt:

In true Imagineering fashion, Finalists will design a fifth theme park for Disney World.

- It may be anywhere in the resort. It may use any themes, but avoid redoing themes in Magic Kingdom / EPCOT / Studios / Animal Kingdom.
- You will get to "draft" helpers for your project. They can help provide feedback. We'll get into that in a private PM.

The best of the four teams will win this round. The finalist or “team leader” will win the One Little Spark Competition- Season Two: The Quest for More Views.

This final challenge is due in thirteen days. Sunday, September 15th at 11:59 PM WDW Time, 8:59 PM Disneyland Time.

Overall, on behalf of myself and @PerGronStudio , I'd really like to thank everyone for participating. It means a lot to us judges. This has been a ton of fun, and I expect the final round will be the best yet!

Outbound

Original Poster
A Message from Tcool
Hey I hate to do this especially at the finale, but school is starting to pick up. And I’m not going to be able to put in the time nor the effort Id want for this project.

So with a heavy heart I’m going to have to drop from the competition. I’m sorry about leaving at the end, but with the hurricane cancelling school for a week and the work piling up its just hard for me to make it all fit.

To our three remaining finalists, you have Nine Days remaining! Make it count!​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom