Making the TTA (WEDway) Major League

Skipper2

Original Poster
Updated COP farther along. Original artists withdrew his ok to use, so I had to restart from almost scratch but at least I had all the measurements to copy from so it went quick.

Attachments

• COP WIP.JPG
    COP WIP.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

Skipper2

Original Poster
You too, My place is armored up pretty good, accordion shutters, new roof, etc. Full tanks of gas. If needed be I will leave out Sunday and head to relatives in Gainesville. Hope we get a miss and I get to stay home and keep working on my project. 😉

Voxel

President of Progress City
You too, My place is armored up pretty good, accordion shutters, new roof, etc. Full tanks of gas. If needed be I will leave out Sunday and head to relatives in Gainesville. Hope we get a miss and I get to stay home and keep working on my project. 😉
Glad to here you have a plan, I'm just gonna bunker down and see what happens. Though honestly. I'm really tempted to swing up to Galaxies Edge tonight if the Crowds and Wait Times stay low. But we shall see.

Skipper2

Original Poster
Me I'm working on getting the video scenes timed and sized to match up with the ppl mvr cars as they pass buy so the audio is on cue. Going for 3 windows into COP 1920's 1950's Present. I am doubling the window width shown in this pic right now.

Disney Dad 3000

Voxel when you retire you will have to take over this project because I think I'll be about 125 before it gets done at this rate. LOL.

Please keep at it. I'm loving catching up on the last few months of your posts, especially seeing you working in PC. I picked it up earlier this year and spent a few weeks in it and found myself getting sidetracked. Absolutely loved it but man it was really frustrating figuring out things, for me anyway. Started working my way back in to it here and there the last month as I've had time. Still a ton to master or even get up to speed on basic skills. I'm like you, I like it for the design, not necessarily the sim stuff.

Skipper2

Original Poster
Please keep at it. I'm loving catching up on the last few months of your posts, especially seeing you working in PC. I picked it up earlier this year and spent a few weeks in it and found myself getting sidetracked. Absolutely loved it but man it was really frustrating figuring out things, for me anyway. Started working my way back in to it here and there the last month as I've had time. Still a ton to master or even get up to speed on basic skills. I'm like you, I like it for the design, not necessarily the sim stuff.
Exactly.

I'm trying to actually make a video of the TTA going around the COP to post before I shut down for storm prep. Hope to have it up in a few.

Skipper2

Original Poster
Ok, so I now know for sure that DD3000, Voxel and I have PC. What about you WowFactor? I'm looking to farm this whole project out into little pieces so it can be finished before the sun starts making Iron atoms. Might even be enlisting a certain rumor sorting penguin I have seen around here. If I include his pet project as bait to lure him in. If everybody builds small parts of the parks and puts them together along with the stuff already available we might be done before WDI finishes building the dome over the Magic Kingdom to avoid this little hurricane problem once and for all.

First thing I will do after storm passes and all return to normal is put all the models I have made and collected into a searchable collection in the PC workshop so everyone in our forum community can get involved.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Ok, so I now know for sure that DD3000, Voxel and I have PC. What about you WowFactor? I'm looking to farm this whole project out into little pieces so it can be finished before the sun starts making Iron atoms. Might even be enlisting a certain rumor sorting penguin I have seen around here. If I include his pet project as bait to lure him in. If everybody builds small parts of the parks and puts them together along with the stuff already available we might be done before WDI finishes building the dome over the Magic Kingdom to avoid this little hurricane problem once and for all.

First thing I will do after storm passes and all return to normal is put all the models I have made and collected into a searchable collection in the PC workshop so everyone in our forum community can get involved.
I cant wait till see what you do! I'd gladly help where I can

Stay safe

Skipper2

Original Poster
As I said before Dorian so rudely interrupted our little world, I am going to use the PLANCO STEAM Workshop to set up a collection of models that are good attempts at recreations of Disney attractions and such. That is first task

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom