Double Characters?

mikenatcity1

Where is the factory where they mass produce those heads. I can just picture them coming off the conveyor belts.

I have a friend that worked for Disney and was in charge of making sure each character looked fresh before going on stage- when visiting costuming, he said it was so weird seeing all the characters sitting there together.

Fantasmik

This has been bugging me all day, but what does a character do if a 2nd pops up? Such as 2 Donald Ducks in one area?

Several years ago when DHS (then MGM still I think) had their character "surprises" around the theater/hat once or twice a day, a character would occasionally show up in that crowd that was already greeting relatively close by. A good example is when Donald and Daisy's trailers were just down the way, so you could see both locations within 30 seconds. I had to handle that myself a time or two, which as mentioned was just removing whichever could be done fastest.

EOD K9

Several years ago when DHS (then MGM still I think) had their character "surprises" around the theater/hat once or twice a day, a character would occasionally show up in that crowd that was already greeting relatively close by. A good example is when Donald and Daisy's trailers were just down the way, so you could see both locations within 30 seconds. I had to handle that myself a time or two, which as mentioned was just removing whichever could be done fastest.
Slight thread derailment....This is why I like seeing the face characters on the cruises. There is only one friend on the boat. When you see a princess, they generally remember the previous conversations and keeps the magic flowing.

MinnieWaffles

From Disneybymark's website...It's one of those..."You Came to the Wrong Clubhouse Pal!" Moments...
d6e6f2ae.jpg

That is freaky!!

Marc Levin

Yeah ... I had to think very quickly on the spot to explain to my kid how Pluto got from a resort breakfast to a meet & greet at the entrance to Epcot before us, when we went straight from one to the other on the monorail.

I told her that because he was a character he didn't have to wait in line and had "special" ways of getting between places. Luckily it didn't get further queried or I'd have had to have gotten more creative with that explanation!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom