enough is enough

fltmed95

Original Poster
ok been long time since a post.....so had to create new account.......is anyone had enough of star wars ??????? I fell in love with Disney between mid 80's and 90's....I know this is gonna rattle some cages, dear lord I love the old school Disney ....EPCOT is forever forthcoming....and to qoute the man himself this all about "PROGRESS" and a great big beautiful tomomorrow........but goodness this Disney World not the DeathStar nor Endor.MGM will always be MGM to me ......hell if in the 70's they could invision the future why cant we now for a modern day HORIZONs .....wolrd of motion is still evolving......if a centefuge makes u sick ....DONT get on IT.....change is needed but this is getting to the point of brown signs coming back sayting star wars world next 3 exits.......you cant get in the water,you cant get near the beaches, the monorails shut down if they get to close to each other ......for god sake people ......take small children by the hand and watch your head and step

Movielover

ok been long time since a post.....so had to create new account.......is anyone had enough of star wars ??????? I fell in love with Disney between mid 80's and 90's....I know this is gonna rattle some cages, dear lord I love the old school Disney ....EPCOT is forever forthcoming....and to qoute the man himself this all about "PROGRESS" and a great big beautiful tomomorrow........but goodness this Disney World not the DeathStar nor Endor.MGM will always be MGM to me ......hell if in the 70's they could invision the future why cant we now for a modern day HORIZONs .....wolrd of motion is still evolving......if a centefuge makes u sick ....DONT get on IT.....change is needed but this is getting to the point of brown signs coming back sayting star wars world next 3 exits.......you cant get in the water,you cant get near the beaches, the monorails shut down if they get to close to each other ......for god sake people ......take small children by the hand and watch your head and step

Hot Dang we got a new troll ladies and gentlemen!!!

tenor.gif

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

68A64F32-70A7-4823-986F-C3484F585C09.jpeg

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
you cant get in the water

Why would you want to get in the water knowing there's alligators, bacteria and whatever else?

you cant get near the beaches

Pretty sure you can unless certain ones are roped off

the monorails shut down if they get to close to each other

Yeah cause heaven forbid they have safety logistics in place

for god sake people ......take small children by the hand and watch your head and step

This is a cool story. You seem like a hoot at parties.

Darth Figment

If disney was on the verge bankruptcy, would your post say the opposite? That they need star wars land? Why dont they do this or that. Bottom line disney wants you to spend money at disney , not at universal, or anywhere else . So its whats needed to advance the theme park experience. And remember , theres a great big beautiful tomorrow at the end of everyday !!

Nottamus

I've learned quite a bit here today.....that I TOO use dot dot dot.... quite a bit, and now will be joining a help group to help stop....

Star Wars

AdamNV87

First, I'd like to just say Star Wars. Star Wars. Star Wars. Star Wars.

In conclusion, Star Wars. Star Wars. Star Wars.

Sincerely, Star Wars
I am so tempted to write this verbatim inside a blank card, mail it to one of my relatives whom I haven't spoken to in awhile, then just sit back, and wait for the totally confused phone call.

Edit: And when they call me, they're getting greeted with the longest, loudest Chewbacca roar I can produce.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom