Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
@marni1971 With the handful of references already on the show floor, do you think they would not mention the future of Imag at all? Presumably, they’re not far along in the process, but could they at least say “hey Figment is getting his due but we’ll get back to you on more details”?

I don’t see how they could brush over this one
There’s more references elsewhere, but we’ll see.

Last edited:

Mike S

giphy.gif

I hope...

Gringrinngghost

I started thinking, does anyone know perchance if Ron Schneider is there? I would think if there was an announcement prepared (and it was worthwhile) the Dreamfinder would be there to make an appearance.
Ron Schneider is in Orlando, as he recovers from surgery that he had in late June. If anyone was there, I would assume Steve Taylor as he was their last time as Dreamfinder.

A little bit more for those wondering, in Late June he was admitted to the Hospital in for a badly infected wound on his back. He is recovering at home, as the wounds healing progresses.

Last edited:

Brer Oswald

Ron Schneider is in Orlando, as he recovers from surgery that he had in late June. If anyone was there, I would assume Steve Taylor as he was their last time as Dreamfinder.

A little bit more for those wondering, in Late June he was admitted to the Hospital in for a badly infected wound on his back. He is recovering at home, as the wounds healing progresses.
Hope he’s okay.

trainplane3

#CONFIRMED
Only a wizard must know these things.

gmajew

Premium Member
I’m overall liking the revamp of Epcot and excited for Mary Poppins in particular, but I was really hoping they’d finally re-invest in Figment and JII in a meaningful way.

I think overall it is incredible. A couple of misses when they could have gone further. A new showcase pavilion and figment. But everything they did announce is awesome

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom