Predictions! Secret WDC Project — August 22 @ D23

smile

- we were supposed to see a Disney+ preview...and then were suddenly told to walk to the next location...

🤨...
wonder where they were scooted off to
... and why?
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving those stylized Epcot poster graphics....and I'm intrigued with curiosity regarding the new Epcot Pavillion logos.

So much more is coming in the next couple of days.......brace yourselves!

Mark my words - the fan community will cause the Internet to self implode on Sunday post-Parks panel announcements.
More then a few die hard 'classic Epcot' fans will likely self implode as well.

-
check out the Imagination poster again. In the background, it looks like the dream mobile.

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
- we were supposed to see a Disney+ preview...and then were suddenly told to walk to the next location...

View attachment 401077

🤨...
wonder where they were scooted off to
... and why?
;)

That's really interesting. If they had a live demo of the app up there (and not a presentation/guided video), maybe they started having technical difficulties.

I think they work they're putting behind Disney+ is truly going to be a game changer for them. I know we're signing up on Day 1 because of the movies/new shows they're putting on there.

Last edited by a moderator:

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Desecrating long-dead EPCOT Center originals with this new EPCOT logo? Is there a line where you get to kick $hapek while wearing steel-toed boots for such a disgusting plea? No, this is outright pandering for money. I’m holding three finger up for you, Bob, but only one applies.

Sjeason

So Mary Poppins is flying in the background of the UK pavilion, Coco is in front of Mexico.....there’s a few hidden messages in these posters methinks.

britain

Loving those stylized Epcot poster graphics....and I'm intrigued with curiosity regarding the new Epcot Pavillion logos.

So much more is coming in the next couple of days.......brace yourselves!

Mark my words - the fan community will cause the Internet to self implode on Sunday post-Parks panel announcements.
More then a few die hard 'classic Epcot' fans will likely self implode as well.

-

Mighty big claim. I don't believe anything can live up to that - short of a complete restoration of Journey into Imagination or Horizons, and neither of those seem to be in the cards.

Last edited:

solidyne

Original Poster
Whoever said this would be cast member related was right on the money.
Yep. No doubt @lentesta is the winner, but he did admit to "hearing" something, so I suppose it doesn't count as a true "prediction"...;)
I hear it's not related to parks, products, or services - it's more of a feel-good thing for employees and the company.
By the way, if people want mods to shut this thread down, that is fine with me. No need for redundant threads going this weekend.

solidyne

Original Poster
Definitely wasn't told it was a book/show.
Ah, but in searches for "cast member" and "employee" in this thread, only your post (and responses to it) were relevant results!

Please ... take the "win"! :D

Seriously, though, a number of people referred to Disney+ in their predictions, so there's those, too.

Last edited:

Figments Friend

Mighty big claim. I don't believe anything can live up to that - short of a complete restoration of Journey into Imagination or Horizons, and neither of those seem to be in the cards.

I was referring to there upcoming announcements / presentation related to the Epcot redevelopment plans.
Some of the things yet to be revealed will make some fans self implode, for sure.

Now, that can mean fans may be 'ecstatically giddy with glee' or 'depressingly crushed with disgust' ....or somewhere in between.
It will of course vary depending on each individuals personal opinion on the matter(s).

But it's coming....so brace yourself!

;)

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom