News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Has anyone else noticed Coco is on the poster? I know the guitar is leaned against the pyramid in the model as well.

bartholomr4

Saw this online... Obviously what is going on in China, but the look seems to replicate some of what is on the overall' "Conceptual Model" Anyone else see the connection?

As are Maracas. Both are instruments associated with Mexico. Conveniently, both are also played by the cast of characters already featured in the boat ride.

I saw a comment where someone mentioned the guitar and Coco and I thought "Well, it could be. But the guitar is already featured in the ride." (just as you pointed out). But that's why I wanted to point out the poster because that confirms the ride will be Coco themed. Also, the model appears to only show new/updated attractions, so why show Mexico unless it's being updated? I'm just wondering if it will be Coco solo or Coco + 3 Caballeros. As long as it stays air-conditioned.......haha.

Brer Oswald

I saw a comment where someone mentioned the guitar and Coco and I thought "Well, it could be. But the guitar is already featured in the ride." (just as you pointed out). But that's why I wanted to point out the poster because that confirms the ride will be Coco themed. Also, the model appears to only show new/updated attractions, so why show Mexico unless it's being updated? I'm just wondering if it will be Coco solo or Coco + 3 Caballeros. As long as it stays air-conditioned.......haha.
As Martin pointed out yesterday, I’m assuming it’s allusions to Coco in the ride, as opposed to an entire overhaul. Likely in the mid section with the dolls.

Bender123

As long as I can dump the kids off on it while I grab a tequila flight and chips/salsa, Im fine with whatever.

Its just a pleasant ride.

mightynine

I assumed that the other placeholder is for the Mary Poppins attraction in the United Kingdom Pavilion. The France Pavilion has two posters, one for itself and the other for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, so, it seems to be a rational guess.

Poppins is in the U.K. poster already, but who knows if that means anything?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom