Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

choco choco

Looks like s***.

Missed opportunity, really. I actually think using the idea of an institute of higher education is cool, but they had the chance to tie it back to California by having it be a land where the theming is based off of all the great universities in California and the land is a celebration of the rich history of those distinguished schools. Like, call it Anaheim Tech or something and have buildings be scaled down replicas drawn from a combination of campuses: Stanford, Berkeley, USC, Caltech, etc... then just tie it all back together by saying the Marvel heroes are currently visiting faculty here.

This gives them ability to put any ol' techno/futuristic franchise inside the buildings in the future and yet still have the outside environment match DCA's California focus.

Ismael Flores

Looks cool to me.

I also like it, they sure are getting quite a bit more use of the land than what was there previously.

It also look like they are leaving a transitional area to what could be an Avengers coaster building. The large Avengers logo on the ground is the perfect area for the pathway to a phase 2.

also like the designs of the buildings, sure it isn’t designed to actual California buildings but why would someone like Stark just take over an old campas when he can build a modern one.

also is it just me or does MB look like it has a slightly different facade at the lower levels

Last edited:

Disney Analyst

I also like it, they sure are getting quite a bit more use if the land than what was there previously.

It also look like they are leaving a transitional area to what could be an Avengers coaster building. The large Avengers logo on the ground is the perfect area for the pathway to a phase 2.

also is it just me or does MB look like it has a slightly different facade at the lower levels

Looks the same to me, but maybe they’ll do something to tie the base in more to the side facing the land?

britain

Looks like the concept art and model do not reference an E-ticket in any way. You can see where the Spider-Ride, pub, gift shop etc are.

The whole thing is underwhelming. The only reason Paris looks better is because the "Backlot" was so ugly to begin with and their ToT was spared the KABLAM makeover.

I figure the 'wall' with the jet on top of it will one day house the big Avengers e-ticket.

Ismael Flores

looks like they are keeping all the new buildings low. probably to avoid sitelines from Carsland
but it sure would have been great if they had made the brewery two floors to help hide the animation building and get a cool view of area

also looks like they are planning to use the swinging robot tech they showed off. Im just hoping they so use it as a show for the public and doesn't just become an expensive addition for the presss junket

Last edited:

planodisney

I believe that art is for hong kong's avengers area
Yes for sure it is. I’m speaking on “hope” of what could be. If there is no mention of the Avengers e ticket I’ll be fairly disappointed, but I think the signs, from rumors to the concept art and locations of certain things within that concept art point to an expansion behind MB.
Or maybe not!?!?

Jiggsawpuzzle35

Looking at that backstage area, looks like there is plenty of room to build another attraction after that rumored e ticket rollercoaster. Does anyone know if Disney has the option to buy out The Candy Cane Inn and those other hotels on the corner or Katella and Harbor?

Phroobar

Looking at that backstage area, looks like there is plenty of room to build another attraction after that rumored e ticket rollercoaster. Does anyone know if Disney has the option to buy out The Candy Cane Inn and those other hotels on the corner or Katella and Harbor?
Who says they don't already own them?

derklugen

I actually like that concept, I do not love it but must admit I tought it was going to be worst. At least it looks "alive"... high hopes on second phase, thou

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom