Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

Princess Leia

They’re even better in person.

Brazil would be a nice spot for them to roost after migrating from Mexico so we don’t just lose them.
When I rode it for the first time in years back in 2017, I was shocked to see how large they were! I know they were meant to be seen from further away (at least I think that’s why), but they took up more space on the stage than I expected. And they look really good!

Mike S

When I rode it for the first time in years back in 2017, I was shocked to see how large they were! I know they were meant to be seen from further away (at least I think that’s why), but they took up more space on the stage than I expected. And they look really good!
Crazy part is I think the animatronics were actually old from what people were talking about. Like, 1971 old from the old Mickey Mouse Revue that was where Phillharmagic is now. I’m not sure I believe that from how good they are.

yensidtlaw1969

Crazy part is I think the animatronics were actually old from what people were talking about. Like, 1971 old from the old Mickey Mouse Revue that was where Phillharmagic is now. I’m not sure I believe that from how good they are.
The insides no doubt were upgraded before installation in Gran Fiesta. It's possible they were even upgraded over the years they were in service in Tokyo before coming back to WDW.

Likely all that remains from the original figures are their "shells" and maybe some internal components. Their exteriors were totally upgraded before being reintroduced to WDW.

Cmdr_Crimson

They were refurbed this is what they looked like after thier removal from TDL.
IMG_6358a.jpg

Mike S

The insides no doubt were upgraded before installation in Gran Fiesta. It's possible they were even upgraded over the years they were in service in Tokyo before coming back to WDW.

Likely all that remains from the original figures are their "shells" and maybe some internal components. Their exteriors were totally upgraded before being reintroduced to WDW.
Makes sense.

GlacierGlacier

Theseus's Donald.

peng

If this is true I won't miss the current iteration of the ride at all. The only reason you guys give that awful ride a pass is because it ties into an older IP, heck giving it a Coco overlay is easy, just swap out the videos in the ride, make the dolls in the animatronic section skeletons and you're done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom