Predictions! Secret WDC Project — August 22 @ D23

thenerdbaker

So the secret was Spider Man based, and now they are like....uh? what do we do?
That whole situation is relevant to my interests and have a lot of questions for what the future of the MCU and for park plans but that I'm sure that discussion is meant to be done in another thread. Just to much going on right now to read through that one.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
@HmmmmmMMMmm If you actually know what time the announcement is planned for beyond “a few hours” please do tell us. I mean there’s really no reason to believe a word you’ve been saying as of now. I’d be happy to be wrong about that, but my point stands.

Rumors are hinting at 8-11 EST - possibly something during media event we’ll see

The Pho

@HmmmmmMMMmm If you actually know what time the announcement is planned for beyond “a few hours” please do tell us. I mean there’s really no reason to believe a word you’ve been saying as of now. I’d be happy to be wrong about that, but my point stands.
This is what he told us earlier...
1:30 pacific time is when it'll drop

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
All I'll say is MOS...

According to Urban Discionary, this could mean...

1. Member of the Opposite Sex
2. Mutual... (uh, we'll skip over that one...)
3. Make out session
4. "Mom over shoulder", a warning in chatrooms or IMs
5. Ministry of Sound, a nightclub in London UK
6. A short form for mos def, which is a short form for "most definitely".
7. Military Occupational Specialty (US Army)

bartholomr4

So, 10:58 EST? ;)

O.K. Lets think logically about this..... It is after 7:00 PM on the east coast.... Europe is in bed..... Why wait for an announcement until this late, unless the impact was something specific to the West Coast, and/or involved a dual announcement on another continent.... Somewhere to the West of Anaheim which is about to wake up.....?

Cmdr_Crimson

5th gate leaked...
Potatoland_screenshot-magic.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom