News Expose reveals WDC control in online fan community

BigYikesFromMeDawg

All these new accounts chiming in are just further evidence, at least in my feeble mind, that this whole thing involves this board being targeted. Whether its the Snyders, Troy Porter, MC, TWDC, or any combination. They've set out to damage it and it is working.
So, just because my account is new you think I'm a Disney Corporate Shill? I don't know, whether to take it as a compliment or be completely insulted!

Hopefully my posts here, are enough for you, and everyone else to see, that I am my own person with my own independent, views and opinions.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
This helped me to fully understand Gary Snyder's article. I thought it was good and wanted to share it with you all:
https://madnesskingdom.com/gary-snyders-wild-ride-51e6d74d4cea

Out of curiosity:
1. Who is Madness Kingdom?
2. Why are there so many typos?

Since @TP2000 pointed out the Lutz article, which he really wrote (supposedly), and @the.dreamfinder is Gary Snyder and he pointed out the Gary Snyder hit piece, then one must conclude that since @Sonconato pointed out the article by James, then Madness Kingdom / James Hilger is none other than @Sonconato.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Amazing investigative work, I will be checking into this blog, and I'll post my findings in here if they match with this users postings. Everyone leaves tells, in how they write and speak that let anyone connect identities together.

Indeed. For example, if someone can't detect a joke, then it's easy to spot their posts!!

SirNim

I’ll start by saying that I know many will say I am new and discount what I am saying. I get that. I’ve lurked in this site since it started but boards were never my thing. But I can tell you that the Troy Porter this article is referring to no longer works for the TWDC. He hasn’t for some months. I can tell you the email is correct however if you emailed it you’d more than likely get a bounce back because of that. I know this because I once knew Troy C Porter personally. He was very well liked.
At least since March 2019.

Sonconato

Since @TP2000 pointed out the Lutz article, which he really wrote (supposedly), and @the.dreamfinder is Gary Snyder and he pointed out the Gary Snyder hit piece, then one must conclude that since @Sonconato pointed out the article by James, then Magic Kingdom / James Hilger is none other than @Sonconato.
This has become a bad Clue game 🤣! If I were to make an alter ego, it wouldn't be a 60-year-old woman.

P.S.: I know that this is all a joke, but I'm actually flattered.

Sonconato

You look barely 7 in your photo.
Meow.
IMG_3503.JPG

Rodan75

Is it just me or weird that a bunch of insides including @TP2000 have returned to normal activity without addressing larger concerns about their intent in other threads leading up to D23?

I was trying to be positive, but the activity feels more like bots than real human behavior. I don’t like being manipulated by either Disney or the Snyders.

flynnibus

Premium Member
So, just because my account is new you think I'm a Disney Corporate Shill? I don't know, whether to take it as a compliment or be completely insulted!

Hopefully my posts here, are enough for you, and everyone else to see, that I am my own person with my own independent, views and opinions.

Here's a hint for your next new identity.... true newbies or lurkers coming out of the shadows don't post 50+ messages in their first 24hrs.

TiggerDad

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom