Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

FigmentJedi

Just as long as Dreamfinder walks onto the stage and the Thunderous applause happens.
giphy.gif
More like
496.gif

FigmentFan82

I totally understand the worry.
The deep fried man in my avatar did a lot to destroy the soul of Epcot before the Bald Meanie came in and tried to put a stake through it's heart.
I am still sad, and probably always will be, at what happened to the original Epcot Center. The joy of experiencing it is something I hold near to me.
But Journey is going to be a rare case of trying to fix was they know they ruined.
Would you happen to know if any inspiration is taken from the Marvel comics run? Any influence from there or more getting back to what was there originally?

DCLcruiser

As long as Figment remains I am happy. Dreamfinder would be great as well. The pyramids are not as important, but I am sure there will be a nod to them.

Spash007

While the pyramids are probably one my favorite, and seemingly many people's remaining favorite of the FW skyline, there is one positive if it is indeed torn down. The site that shall be name would have picked the two out of three pavilions on this side that are NOT being torn down, and completely missed the mark.

SteamboatJoe

No inside information but I wouldn't be surprised if the Imagination fountain gets removed. It sounds like a major water feature leading to the Seas is coming. They probably don't think they need that many water features on that side of the park.

EDIT: added "probably" and "think they" for clarity.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom