News Expose reveals WDC control in online fan community

dizda

But TP2000 has told everyone his name is Thor.. which doesn't add up since someone signed up with the TP2000 username elsewhere as Troy Porter with a Disney address. Also suspect that he always declined Disneyland meet ups for one reason or another which again strikes me as unusual given how close he is to the 'Disneylanders' of this forum. But that also means there could be two TP2000s? My head hurts.
Maybe "Troy Porter" is just an alias or maybe TP2000 did not want to reveal his real name for privacy reasons (which is understandable) and decided he would be "Thor." Maybe both possibilities are true. Or maybe there are two Troy Porters (or two people with very similar names) and it is a case of mistaken identity. I think options one and two are likely, but perhaps it is a bit of all three.

Last edited:

pheneix

Phew fam. I don’t even know where to start or how to reply to quotes from my posts. So I can’t. Be that as it may, I’m gonna post anyway. And it’s gonna be a short one:

The future is not always set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.

Terminator 2. A great movie. That’s where the quote came from.

Sir_Cliff

some will be acknowledged by the company, some won't.
more is coming out
there will be a vote of no confidence by the end of the year.
:rolleyes:
Will you calm down if Iger brings back your old buddy to pick up where he left off, perhaps with a DTV Pocahontas 3, a Bullseye spinner over in Frontierland, and more giant body parts of Sorcerer Mickey strewn across WDW?

Rteetz

Whatever happened to PhotoDave?

And if there is a silver lining to this thread/dibacle, it’s that a very different and diverse group of members have come together to talk about something. I most often find myself discussing topics with the same small cohort of people. Nice to see everyone out and about for a change.
He is still active on Twitter.

MrHappy

Hey, Disney employees reading this...can you please at least pass on the cantina price outrage. I know you can do it, you stopped the cabanas. Together we can make a difference. Also, can we get a little more rum in the lapu lapu? Thanks, and keep up the good work. Soon you will promoted to Social Media Managers.
Ps, I couldn't stand Spirit btw.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Well I read all 40+ pages here and the 80+ over in the Disneyland section and the one thing I learned and I think we should all take away from this is that WDWMAGIC has a dark mode setting, which I am now and will be using going forward. Many thanks to those who pointed this out.

Whatever happened to PhotoDave?

No idea why he left, but I enjoyed his Archer quotes and references while he was here

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom